six rod holders in gunnels
Rod storage holder on hard top rocket launchers approx 14-16
Lights front and back
Pacific Edge bait tank
2 New Interstate batteries
AM Fm I pod stereo
sink stove potty plumbed with fresh water tank
berth to fit two comfortably three's a crowd
All new garmin and simrad electronics purchased and professionally installed in 2018Chart Plotter Sonar side scan down view chirp garmin 7612xsv
Sim Rad auto pilot
Garmin digital radar with overlay this is amazing it even sees birds nearby
Nice boat More than I need and budget issues got tighter
Honda 9.9 kicker elec start extra long shaft electric trim and tilt with alternator
Hours on Yamaha 250 approx 360 kicker gets a lot of hours as most of my trips involve hours and hours of trolling
All services done every 100 hours
nice boat
has cover trailer is elec over hyd 4 wheel discs two spare tires tool box mounted to trailer
69,000.00 obo

Upvote 0

Caseydmaze

Aug 7, 2012
Temecula
Name
Mackerel Marauder
Boat
18' Stringari Skiff
Its been on Craigslist.

A55270D0-6485-416B-AAF3-BA365F0079C1.png

Upvote 0
Aug 9, 2017
Sausalito
Name
Marin County Border Patrol
Boat
Scout CC
I had a buyer back out last weekend. Crazy we spent all day together. In the end I think it was too long to fit in his driveway. These rigs are approx 30' long from tongue to prop when on trailer. Approx 28' from bow pulpit to prop
No.. people just love joyriding and wasting time. "Just a quick water test to go through it and see how it handles" ... "Sorry for eating up your entire saturday."

Upvote 0

PeglegGreg

pegleg
May 26, 2011
San Luis Obispo
Name
Greg
Boat
Parker 2310
No.. people just love joyriding and wasting time. "Just a quick water test to go through it and see how it handles" ... "Sorry for eating up your entire saturday."
Its all good, the guy was actually very cool and I enjoyed meeting him and his family. These times are so sketchy it was nice to meet a fellow fisherman.

Reactions: montereymarlin
Upvote 0

SavageSon

• Jan 3, 2017
    COSTA MESA
    Name
    SEAWOLF
    Boat
    JACK COLE SPECIAL
    Boat market is hot, why has this Parker not sold?!?! - I’ve been drooling for the last couple months seeing this add on Craigslist and BD and figured this rig would sell fast just like every other Parker!

Reactions: PeglegGreg
    Upvote 0

Tesoro

Sep 5, 2015
    Brookings, Southern Oregon
    Name
    Chris
    Boat
    21 Arima Ranger 'HogFish'
    X2.. MAYBE THE BANKS DONT DO GOOD FINANCING ON OVER 10YR OLD HULLS? I KNOW THATS THE WAY IT IS WITH THE 4X4 DIESELS I USED TO FLIP. THE PRE SMOG ONES ARE NOW OVER 10 YRS AND NOT MOVING AS FAST AND VALUES HAVE HELD AND NOT APPRECIATED LIKE THEY SHOULD HAVE.

baitedgyro

Almost A Member
    Dec 1, 2009
    SANTA CLARITA
    Name
    David
    Boat
    25' Boston Whaler 1983
    Depending on your banking relationship and strong credit (780 plus) history, it's very possible to get financing on a 10 plus year boat, but it's not your typical loan collateral structure.

My buddy's friend got a "boat loan" from CHASE on a 1998 Farallon 28' fully loaded (diesel re-powered Cummins with 280 hours on the new meter), but here's the deal (I don't have the exact figures):

25% cash down based on the NADA value and survey numbers in between.

75% financing for the balance--the loan amount was amortized over 15 years (180 months) BUT it had a balloon payment on the 5th year. If the payments are made on a timely basis (bank required an automatic monthly debit from his checking account as a condition) and a new credit report will be run on the 5th year, he has the option to either payoff the entire loan or based on a new survey estimate and NADA value, it can be re-fi'd for the remaining balance but needs to give another 25% cash down.

Bank retains the title again and must carry full insurance.

Reactions: PeglegGreg
    Upvote 0