For Sale 2008 Grady White Sailfish 282 - Dana Point, CA

Discussion in 'Fishing Boats For Sale Classified Ads' started by dohnelley, Apr 19, 2019.

1. dohnelley

dohnelley Newbie

Name:
    Brad
    Boat:
    Grady White
    Well, we are getting ready to sell our Grady White. This boat has treated us extremely well over the past 7 years. It's been an extremely reliable fish killing machine. With a bigger boat in our future, it's time to move this one into a new home.

Here are some details. I will take some more detailed pictures for you and add more information in the near future, but this should get us started. This boat is 100% dialed in to fish hard.

2008 Grady White Sailfish 282, 28 foot
    Twin Yamaha 250 HP outboards with approx. 2300 hours
    2nd owner, we purchased in 2012 with 200 hours
    Garmin 5212 GPSmap Electronics (GPS, sonar, radar all in one 12 inch display)
    Simrad Autopilot installed in 2012, brand new OEM pump in 2018
    New windlass in 2018
    New Garmin HD radar in 2016
    Collapsable Half tuna tower
    2 bait tanks with dedicated pumps, one center deck and one OEM
    New isinglass and vinyl in 2018
    Custom rod holders (approx. 22 total, we bring too much gear)
    4 batteries, 2 cranking 2 house (house batteries new in 2018)
    New smart battery charger in 2018
    Aftermarket bluetooth sound bar
    LED deck lights
    LED navigation and anchor lights
    New high pressure fuel pumps in 2017

Price - $85,000

This boat does have a few hours on it, but we fish hard. Do your own research, but everything the mechanics and experienced owners have told us is that these Yamaha's will go 5000 - 6000 hours no problem with proper maintenance, which we have kept up on. We run the boat a lot, but that only helps the longevity of the engines.

Galvanized triple axle Pacific trailer INCLUDED. Trailer is in decent shape and works just fine for hauling out and working on the boat.

We do all our own maintenance and have receipts upon request. Oil changes and oil / fuel filters done every 100 hours. Water pumps and transmission oil every 200 hours. VST filters replaced in 2017. Fuel injectors were professionally serviced and cleaned in 2017. Bottom paint in fair shape, gets cleaned monthly along with zincs as needed by our bottom cleaner.

We have had no major mechanical issues with the boat at all. This boat runs perfect and needs nothing. Ready for the season.

The boat is in the water in Dana Point. It has been kept there 90% of the time. We have put it in a temp slip in San Diego during the summer the past few years, but will not do that this year.

Please let me know any questions, feel free to PM me and I can give you more information and my phone number.

Here are a few pictures I have on my phone. I will take more detailed pictures in the next week or so. IMG_3880.JPG IMG_6996.jpg IMG_8443.JPG IMG_8444.JPG IMG_8460.JPG

JACKPOTER, repo805 and Joda like this.
  2. InDeepShip

InDeepShip Ah ship

Name:
    Adam
    Boat:
    In my Dream's
    Bitchin boat.

3. The Reel Grind

The Reel Grind Member

Name:
    kane
    Boat:
    258 Grady White Journey
    damn good looking boat and its a grady.

4. kevina

kevina I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    kev
    Boat:
    25' aqua sport
    I like the set up you use for changing the impeller.