Pudd Legend

Almost A Member
Oct 3, 2012
Southern California
Name
Lone Ranger
Boat
Float Tube
Sad day has come. Selling my beloved CC that I had high hopes and dreams of using for years to come but realized that it's not a young kid friendly boat when I took my 2 year old on it. Also have a 10 month old so will eventually get something a little deeper they can more safely enjoy later on. Feel free to PM questions as there is too much to list on here. Some boat history. I am the second owner purchased from the original owner purchased from Anglers Marine who did not get to use it much either. I used it to fish locally (Izors, Oil rigs, LB wall, Hooping locally and local lakes) but didn't take it to Catalina as I had hoped for due to the young kids and having to make my fishing trips short, sweet but satisfy the love of the tug.

2007 Ranger Bay 2000 Center console (no longer being made and relatively uncommon out here on west coast. Only seen 2 others 1 being in the sierras running and the other in the Delta area)
Ranger Trail Aluminium Trailer (aluminum wheels with spare and surge brakes).
2006 Mercury Optimax 150 hp with only approximately 179 hours (engine report printout at latest full service from M&M marine)! Had the major maintenance performed there within the past month for the following: Impeller / water pump, poppet, thermostat, lower unit gear oil change, spark plugs).
Upgraded the original leaning post to a lean post bait tank (4 rod rocket launchers) and boat already had a livewell (with Rule recirculation pump) out back middle hatch so you can use both supplied with shurflo 1100 gpm pump.
Electronics: Minn Kota Riptide 80lb. thrust 24v trolling motor with Ipilot (spot lock) with foot pedal and remote, Garmin 94SV Plus GPS 9" touch screen fish finder with side view and down imaging. Cobra VHF radio and antenna. Trolling motor powered via 2 Optima blue top deep cycle batteries and main motor and electronics (livewell bilge pumps, VHF, Fish finder) powered with a West Marine AGM battery.
40 gallon gas tank makes running to Catalina and back easily doable as the Optimax runs very efficiently
Bimini top (not shown but all mounts installed on boat)
12 rod holders total
Lots of space in storage hatches. Console always covered.

Any questions feel free to ask. I'm sure I forgot many details.
Reduced to $26,000
Boat located in Diamond Bar (OC/LA county border along 57/60fwys)

side rear 1.JPG

CC lean post console.JPG

front top view 2.JPG

Front top view.JPG

Rear top view.JPG

Side top view.JPG

side view.JPG

Top console bait tank.JPG

rear side interior.JPG

front view1.JPG

Engine Hours.JPG

Ranger Bay 2000 details.JPG