4v1df12h1ng

Sensei
Feb 22, 2008
North County
Name
Who
Boat
yes pls
Guys, I took down my post in BD. I will have my post in SD CL for another week and might shut that down as well but will see. As I stated in CL I am not in dire need to sell but have not used her for a while if she sells great and if not it's okay also just in case I get an urge of fishing again. She is paid in full and I have the title for the Boat, Trailer, and Volvo D4-260. The only issue with CL you'll have to deal with special needy people that need extra attention (whiners). :) Thanks.

Last edited:

jochi

chance favors the prepared mind
May 31, 2006
central coast, california
Name
robb
Boat
22' cc mckee craft
really nice clean ride. anyone that takes the time to build a deck and stairs to get in his boat definitely spends a lot of time taking care of it.
these osprey's ride pretty well with the diesel too.

Skkeeter

07 FFL
Apr 15, 2018
Shelter Cove, Ca
Name
Skkeeter
Boat
19’ North River Mariner, 14' Klamath
Trying to convince my father in law about these boats but his budget is 55K. Beautiful boat glws

4v1df12h1ng

Sensei
Feb 22, 2008
North County
Name
Who
Boat
yes pls
Trying to convince my father in law about these boats but his budget is 55K. Beautiful boat glws

Thank you Sir!! She rides very well and has low hours just did not use the boat much. Ran the D4 and outdrive at least once a month and rev diesel to 1000-1400 for 5 mins and then turn props for another 5 mins at low RPM just keep all exercised.

Bump!!!

Maui Miles

Well-Known "Member"
Apr 14, 2015
Hollister, Ca
Name
Jeff Gibson
Boat
45' AGUILAR SPORTFISHER
The original owner of 2007 Osprey 24 Fisherman (low hours on the boat and engine approx 492 hrs). My D4-260 has a SuperCharger and TurboCharger, full Volvo gauges with fly by wire throttle, and hydraulic steering.
D4-260 fuel burn at IDLE .6 GPH
7 GPH at 2500 RPM
Boat speed is approx 24-25 MPH (via GPS) at 2500 RPM (my ideal cruising speed on the Osprey).
Always on a trailer and NO BOTTOM PAINT!! kept on the property. This boat is fully loaded and ready to Fish 2020 Tuna season (Turn Key). Please serious buyer only.

This model/year osprey has no foam in fuel tank hold (aluminum tank - NO rust). Installed a drain hole with a valve at the base of the fuel tank hold.

Electronics

Ray E120 MFD (with camera system mounted bow, bilge, and top of the engine)

Ray 4K radar dome 10-inch pedestal

Ray GPS antenna

Ray DSM 300 (1Kwatt)

1K watt transducer (mounted on 1-inch thick seaboard)

Lowrance HDS-7 with transducer (on 1-inch thick seaboard)

Dual VHF radios with dual antennas, deck speaker, and loud/hailer speaker

AM/FM CD/Bluetooth radio with four speakers

Xantrex 1K watt inverter with hardwire remote on/off

Light switch panel with a voltmeter, USB, and cigarette outlet

Features

Sleep, approx 3-4 people, dining table converts to a berth for one

492 hours on the engine and outdrive.

Rear door at transom for large fish boarding

Full close freshwater cooling on engine

Fly by wire throttle system (no wire cables)

Hydraulic steering

added raw water filter to filter debris prior to entering the cooling system (steering cooling and water pump)

3-inch down fin trim plates to channel water through trim plates to assist lift the boat for ease of trimming, plane the boat, and for fuel-efficiency (helps when the stern is heavily loaded and helps prevent boat plow due to weight).

Pilothouse heater with blower

windshield wiper on all three windows with auto park and washer reservoir

Heavy-duty galvanized Pacific tandem trailer with LED marker/lights, Kodiac SS brakes with four new E rated Maxxis tires and dual spare tires on a carrier (ALL kept covered)

Lockable metal trailer storage at tongue

Step ladder at the bow (trailer bow stop)

Trailer boat guides with a ladder (prevent the boat from shifting while loading on the water).

150 gal fuel tank

30 gal freshwater tank

Galley sink with electric freshwater pump

Propane stove

12 gal gray water tank (empty/clean/never used)

Diesel fuel Floscan

Waste macerator (Clean/never used)

Solar panels 120 watts with a solar controller to charge all batteries (fold/tilt flat or to angle facing the sun). Charges batteries during fishing (depend on electronics used). NO need to connect to a battery charger at home, solar controller/charger keeps all batteries at 13.5-.8 volts (once all batts fully charge it trickle charge/float during the day)

Bimini top with a quick release to remove

Lewmar windlass with wireless remote up/down control

Lewmar Bruce anchor, 30' chain, and rode (approx 400')

Diamond Seaglaze Windows. ALL windows tinted to reduce glare and fades (70% tint with 100% UV filter)

Head (toilet) with electric pump-out to the gray tank or overboard (toilet & tank empty/clean/never used)

LED spreader lights, dual bow LED lights, port/starboard LED lights, deck area LED lights (ready for night and lobster fishing), and LED lights in the cabin area

LED Navigation lights

Remote searchlight (on the rooftop)

Dual 32 gal bait tanks (PF-32 and Aqua World) LED lights with dual Kodiak 1100 gal bait pumps. Anyone pump can fill both tanks with the use of check valves (inline with pump hoses) and shut off valve at the tank to select which tank you want to be filled. Both pumps running will fill both tanks at the same time or one pump can fill both tanks at a slower rate. Kodiak 1100 pumps mounted on a bronze thru hall pickup tube with shutoff seacock.

14-rod holders on the roof, 9 CE Smith HD gunnel rod holders with drain tube hose to the bilge, SS rod holders at the railing, two sides of the gunnel, and two on the engine cover

Three heavy-duty marine batteries with battery switches and volt sensor to bridge and charge all batts.

port and starboard below deck/floor insulated fish hold with sump pump-out (not drained to bilge)

Self-bailing deck/cockpit

raw water washdown pump

Dual bilge pumps with additional low profile automatic Whale pump under the engine near transom drain hole to pump out most of the water in the bilge

port/starboard knife/plier holder

swim step with hideaway Windline SS folding ladder

Garelick footrest

Original factory floor cabin carpet (new never used)

Original Gunnel bolster cushion/padding (new never used)

two Scotty electric downriggers #1116 with an extendable boom.

TO MANY TO LIST

View attachment 1160226

View attachment 1160227

View attachment 1160230

View attachment 1160231

View attachment 1160232

View attachment 1160233

View attachment 1160235

View attachment 1160236

View attachment 1160238

View attachment 1160240

View attachment 1160241

View attachment 1160242

View attachment 1160243

View attachment 1160244

View attachment 1160245

View attachment 1160246

View attachment 1160247

View attachment 1160249

View attachment 1160250

View attachment 1160251

View attachment 1160253

View attachment 1160254

View attachment 1160256

View attachment 1160257

View attachment 1160265

View attachment 1160268

View attachment 1160269

View attachment 1160271

View attachment 1160273

View attachment 1160274

View attachment 1160278

View attachment 1160281

View attachment 1160282

MoMoney1970

Well-Known "Member"
Jan 5, 2012
Tracy,Ca
Name
Sam
Boat
20ft Alumaweld Stryker
Don’t see a price anymore?
He had it at 32k this am then had so many emails he raised it to 40k last time I looked ! ********* Update :well just looked and its gone.It was same boat and was priced well under market and he probably got a ton of emails