Sensei
Feb 22, 2008
North County
Name
Who
Boat
yes pls
“Title” in hand Boat, Trailer, and Volvo Penta D4-260 diesel

Specifications: Purchased in 2008 new, 2007 Osprey 24 Fisherman Pilothouse with Volvo D4-260 Diesel and DPH-A outdrive.

View YouTube D4-260 running ()

The original owner low hours on the boat and engine approx 498 hrs. D4-260 has a SuperCharger and TurboCharger, full Volvo gauges with fly by wire throttle, and hydraulic steering. Pre-fitting for the second helm.

Fuel consumption, average 7 GPH at 2500 RPM (150gal/7GPH=21.43hrs, 21.43hrs X 25MPH= approx 535.75miles before fuel runs outs). These specs are based on three adults, 150 gal fuel, etc., and weather, sea condition, tide/current, boat trim, and boatload.

D4-260 fuel burn at IDLE .6 GPH (Floscan fuel management). The Floscan adjusted to as accurately as possible within .25 - .5 gallons of fuel used and refill to full tank at end of the day fishing.

Ideal cruising speed is at 24-25 MPH (via GPS) at 2500 RPM. Test once at full throttle top speed 33+ MPH at 3500-3600 RPM. Engine not abused at dead stop gradually increase RPM to 25 MPH (approx 2500 RPM) cruising speed.

During storage, run D4 is run for half to an hour once or twice a month to keep the engine and outdrive exercised. Rev RPM to 1100 for 15 mins and then back to idle to run props forward and reverse for another 5-10 mins to help circulate oil, keep seals exercised, and prevent dry out. Outdrive is kept at a down position during storage so bellows are not stretched. Spray WD40 to all rubber parts and hydraulic rams to keep the seal moist and prevent cracking. Turbo Maxx oil additive added to the engine and outdrive to lubricate and reduce friction.

The cooling pump (impeller) is located on the engine (not at the outdrive) which makes it easy to maintain and replace.

A safety feature, Osprey high gunnel and high freeboard from the waterline. The Osprey boat is designed for the North West region rough sea conditions which means will handle southwest sea condition change offshore.

Fuel tank clean, no rust, no foam seal in the tank hold compartment and installed drain valve at the base of tank hold to drain any water leaks into the tank compartment.

2007 Osprey Boat is built with Foam Core technology sandwiched in fiberglass, fiberglass stringers, and composite material in the transom to resist/prevent dry rots.

The boat is always on a trailer (NO BOTTOM PAINT!!) kept on the property. This boat is fully loaded and ready to Fish (Turn-Key) with electronics.

PM if interested with contact info, please serious buyer only. Thank you for looking.

ASKING $95k

Electronics

• Ray E120 MFD (with camera system mounted bow, bilge, and top of the engine)

• Ray 4K radar dome (approx 48 miles radius) mounted on a 10-inch pedestal

• Ray GPS antenna

• Ray DSM 300 (1Kwatt)

• 1K watt transducer (mounted on 1-inch thick seaboard). Track bottom 600-700’ cruising at 25MPH and 2500-3000’ adrift.

• Lowrance HDS-7 with transducer (installed, new not used, working

transducer need a final adjustment on the water)

• Dual VHF radios with dual antennas, deck speaker, and loud/hailer speaker

• AM/FM CD/Bluetooth radio with four speakers

• Xantrex 1K watt inverter with hardwire remote on/off

• Light switch panel with a voltmeter, USB, and cigarette outlet

Features

• Sleep, approx 3-4 people

• Dining table converts to a berth for one

• Transom door for large fish boarding

• Full close freshwater cooling on engine

• Fly by wire throttle system (no cable wire)

• Hydraulic steering

• added additional raw water filter to existing

• 3-inch skirt/down fin trim plates to help channel water to assist lift for ease of trimming and for fuel-efficiency with Bennett LED trim indicator.

• Pilothouse heater with blower

• windshield wiper on all three windows with auto park and washer reservoir

• Heavy-duty galvanized Pacific tandem trailer with LED marker/lights, Kodiac SS brakes with four E-rated Maxxis tires, and dual spare tires on a carrier.

• Lockable metal trailer storage at tongue

• Step ladder at the bow stop. Can launch boat with one person

• Port and Starboard trailer boat guide with a ladder

• 150 gal aluminum fuel tank

• 30 gal freshwater tank

• 12 gal gray water tank (empty/clean/never used)

• Galley sink with electric freshwater pump

• Propane stove

• Floscan Fuel Meter

• Waste macerator (Clean/never used)

• Solar panels 120 watts with a solar controller to charge all batteries (fold flat or tilt angle facing the sun). Will charge batteries during fishing and no need for batt charger at home.

• Bimini top with a quick release to remove

• Lewmar windlass with wireless remote up/down control

• Lewmar Bruce anchor, 30' chain, and rode (approx 400')

• Diamond Seaglaze Windows. ALL windows tinted to reduce glare and fades (70% tint with UV filter)

• Head (toilet) with electric pump-out to tank or overboard (toilet & tank clean/never used)

• LED rear spreader lights, dual bow LED lights, port/starboard LED lights, deck area LED lights for night lobster fishing and LED lights in the cabin area

• LED Navigation lights

• Remote searchlight (on the rooftop)

• Dual 32 gal bait tanks (PF-32 and Aqua World) LED lights with dual Kodiak 1100 gal bait pumps.

• 29 rod holders. 14 rocket launcher on the roof, 9 HD CE Smith C Series 10.5” length 1 7/8” dia flush (4 0deg, 5 30deg), two SS rod holders on the railing, two sides at gunnel, and two on the engine cover.

• Three heavy-duty marine batteries.

• port and starboard below deck/floor insulated fish hold with pump-out.

• Self-bailing deck/cockpit

• raw water washdown pump

• Dual bilge pumps with additional low profile automatic Whale pump under the engine near transom drain hole

• port/starboard knife/plier holder

• swim step with hideaway Windline SS folding ladder

• Garelick footrest

• Original factory floor cabin carpet (new, never used)

• Original Gunnel bolster cushion/padding (new, never used)

• two Scotty electric downriggers #1116 with an extendable boom and swivel.

CONSOLE4.jpg

CONSOLE3.jpg

CONSOLE ELECTRICAL.jpg

CABIN.jpg

ANCHOR LOCKER.jpg

CONSOLE.jpg

CONSOLE1.jpg

CABIN1.jpg

CABIN2.jpg

CABIN3.jpg

CABIN6.jpg

D4-260.jpg

D4-260-1.jpg

D4-260-2.jpg

BILGE1.jpg

BILGE2.jpg

BILGE3.jpg

DECK3.jpg

DECK4.jpg

PORT SIDE.jpg

STARTBOARD SIDE.jpg

TRANSOM.jpg

OUTDRIVE2.jpg

BOTTOM TRAILER.jpg

BOTTOM TRAILER1.jpg

ROOF ROD HOLDER.jpg

ROOF.jpg

SOLAR PANEL.jpg

STORAGE-LADDER.jpg

SSUfish

I Should Upgrade My Account
Sep 14, 2006
San Diego
Name
Eric
Boat
n/a
I normally go straight to the pictures on boat listings but dang, your ad is phenomenal! I wish it was in the cards, gorgeous boat and I'm sure whoever is the lucky one you choose to buy it will love it.

4v1df12h1ng

Sensei
Feb 22, 2008
North County
Name
Who
Boat
yes pls
Thanks, guys for the comments and the bump. The pics was taken last year 6/2020 and never taken her out to sea since. I tried to get back in the mood but I might have lost that feeling or urged. Thank you for looking. Stay Safe!!

4v1df12h1ng

Sensei
Feb 22, 2008
North County
Name
Who
Boat
yes pls
orginal owner and now you are selling? This Rig is sweet! - Tell me you are upgrading to a different boat?
Hello,
unfortunately, No i'm not upgrading to a different rig, maybe in the future. this is my forth boat and yes, been upgrading since owning a boat. As I stated earlier I lost that mood of fishing for years but keeping fishing rigs like poles, reels, etc just in case. My brother also has an 2003 boat we can use and asking when I want to go fishing. The Osprey boat and engine is in great condition and not abused. Thanks for looking and the bump.

Reactions: steelogreen1