2006 Parker 2820XLD sport cabin $61,000 reduced

jack18

Sep 23, 2008
newport
Name
jack
Boat
whatever floats
LOL this boat never came from National Liquidators. That website is a scam. They advertise a low price you go make an offer and then come back after they hook you and start jacking the price up. I have tried buying a boat from them 5 times and same story every time. I would not waste my time calling that place.

Upvote 0

Reel 007

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jun 12, 2006
Glendora Ca
Name
Leon
Boat
28 Wellcraft Coastal "vagabond'
LOL this boat never came from National Liquidators. That website is a scam. They advertise a low price you go make an offer and then come back after they hook you and start jacking the price up. I have tried buying a boat from them 5 times and same story every time. I would not waste my time calling that place.

More like after you hook yourself, they reel you in.

Upvote 0

NGSD1

Dreamer
Jun 6, 2012
Tempe San Diego
Name
Nick
Boat
35 Cabo Express

I thought that same thing but gave it a try anyway a few years ago. Ended up with a loaded Parker 2520 for about half its value. I doubt this is the norm but if you never try you will never know for sure.

Upvote 0

427mandingo

May 1, 2012
Marin County
Name
Manny
Boat
Crooked Hooker
What a deal that was in 2013.... I paid twice as much last week for it and still feel like I got a good deal with the recent upgrades. Pretty cool to see this post. This boat is so fast with the brand new 300's for a 2820. I'm going to order a brand new trailer for it soon and sell the old one.

IMG_3426.jpg

Upvote 0

historic

Oct 29, 2003
3 Rivers
Name
Jack
Boat
2459 Trophy "Driftwood"
Congratulations on your new ride!!! It’s awesome for sure especially with the new 300’s. Do you know how long the 250’s ran or why they were replaced? Just curious.

Thanks!

Upvote 0

427mandingo

May 1, 2012
Marin County
Name
Manny
Boat
Crooked Hooker
The gentleman that owned the boat told me that he liked to replace engines after around 1200-1500hrs. This was his 3rd repower in 7 years. Fortunately, these new bad boys only have 200hrs of them and a 6 year warranty. I don’t think he had any problems with the other two sets of yamahas but he said these new motors sip fuel and have a ton more power. It makes my 2013 2320 with a 250hp Yamaha feel like a slug 🐌

Last edited:
Reactions: historic
Upvote 0

Latest posts