Mambo

Almost A Member
Sep 11, 2006
Rancho Santa Margarita
Name
Rick
Boat
48 Uniflite
2006 Parker 2320 SL Sport Cabin Powered by a Yamaha F250 Four Stroke Engine STILL UNDER FACTORY WARRANTY (till 2012). 150 gallons of fuel gives it great tuna and San Clemente Island range. Motor has 344 local easy hours. 3 props available including two stainless and the stock. Lewmar windlass (best thing I ever bought). All Furuno integrated navigation and color fishfinder - 24 mile radar/chartploter and sounder . AM/FM/CD player and ICOM M422 VHF. I added the pacific stainless steel rail package and a custom rail around the cockpit so my mother in law didn’t fall over. Yea I know…..but it is great fighting a tuna in the 2 foot slop! Cuddy has room for two and a portapotti that I never allowed to be used. PACIFIC galvanized trailer with disc brakes and spare tire. Overhead rocket launchers offer plenty of rod storage. Pacific Edge bait tank with new pump in the center of the large cockpit. Full transom insulated fish box with pull out snack and drink isolators on each side. I added wishbone Jr. and 12’ Precision outriggers last season (not pictured). Re-boarding ladder mounted in the wheelhouse.
All service routinely performed at West Coast Marine in Costa Mesa and the systems are perfect.

I have purchased a bigger boat and so I must sell my baby.

Give me a call if you would like to see her.
If your serious…lets go fishing and you can really check it out!

Rick
(949)795-6622

Attachments

• Pacific Edge Bait Tank.jpg
    Pacific Edge Bait Tank.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 2,333
  • Cockpit.jpg
    Cockpit.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 2,340
  • Parker1.jpg
    Parker1.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 2,799
  • LSide.jpg
    LSide.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 2,315
  • Lewmar Windlass.jpg
    Lewmar Windlass.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 2,356
  • Cockpit Rail.jpg
    Cockpit Rail.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 2,333
  • Left on Trailer.jpg
    Left on Trailer.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 2,320
  • Right on Trailer.jpg
    Right on Trailer.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 2,329
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Andy253

Jun 6, 2006
OC
Name
Andy
This boat is awesome!! I used to store my boat a few rows over from it and I would always take a minute to check it out when I was picking up or dropping of my boat. Good Luck with the sale! If I have the cash I would buy it today!!

Upvote 0

Swarthy Dago

Coredor de las olas
Aug 20, 2008
USA
Name
My name is Nobody
Boat
n/a
very nice, sano, I wish i had the money.

Upvote 0

Stoughty Rods

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jul 11, 2004
Upland, CA
www.stoughtonprinting.com
Name
Mike
Boat
"Undertow" - 24' Wellcraft
Rick,

Beautiful boat! I wish I had the money to upgrade right now! I believe a Parker Pilot House will be my next boat purchase.

I added the pacific stainless steel rail package and a custom rail around the cockpit so my mother in law didn’t fall over. Yea I know…........ Cuddy has room for two and a portapotti that I never allowed to be used.

One thought kept going through my mind when reading your ad, you spent money on the steel rail package so your Mother In Law wouldn't fall over but you wouldn't let her use the toilet? :rofl:

Upvote 0

Mambo

Almost A Member
Sep 11, 2006
Rancho Santa Margarita
Name
Rick
Boat
48 Uniflite
BUMP - Last weekend before I place it with a broker...MAKE ME AN OFFER...

Hey How about this....I will mothership you you on my new rig at San Clemente Island for the weekend with purchase? Maybe two weekends?

Rick

Upvote 0