2005 Parker 1801 with Yamaha F115. 255 original hours!

Big Bay Yachts

Rivertrip

Cabo 256 cuddycon
Jun 20, 2015
Name
Steve
Boat
Cabo 256 cuddycon
2005 Parker 1801 with Yamaha F115 four stroke. Only 255 original hours. 60 gallon fuel tank. Nice aluminum trailer with brand new wheels and tires and a mounted spair. Simrad Go7 touch screen with totalscan transducer.
38 gallon Blue Water bait tank. Standard Horizons eclipse dsc+ vhf radio with antenna.
Ritchie compass. 16 rod holders. 2 brand new batteries installed a couple of days ago. Tackle storage compartment. Boat cover included.
Entire setup is incredibly clean.
Boat and trailer registration is current and in my name.
In the interest of full disclosure:
I purchased this boat recently at my sister's request for my sister to give to her husband for their anniversary present this month. He recently retired from Boeing. He has health issues which make things unpleasant for him but my sister thought it would be good for him to get out and do some fishing which he enjoys rather than sit at home and do nothing now that he's retired. She was excited to give it to him but when she told him about it he said he wasn't interested in owning a boat that he'd rather just rent one for the day. His response was unexpected and a bit of a heartbreaker for her.
When we bought the boat my sister filled out the paperwork in his name assuming he was going to love it. When it went south, I told her that I would keep the boat so that she didn't have to pay me for it. I went to AAA and put it in my name. So everything is currently registered and in my name. I also got the quagga sticker too for local freshwater lake fishing.
It's a beautiful setup. Very clean and been stored inside a warehouse for the last 5 years and it shows.

Serious only please.

I'll try to get pics up in a bit when I get home.

Last edited:

Rivertrip

Cabo 256 cuddycon
Jun 20, 2015
Name
Steve
Boat
Cabo 256 cuddycon
The boat is SOLD pending transfer of funds on Monday.
If it falls through I will post it here.
Thank you everyone for your interest.