2005 Davis 25' Bahia - Half Cabin Pilothouse with Rebuilt Diesel KAD43 (0 hours)

Big Bay Yachts

FlyHabits

Corbina Addict
Mar 24, 2015
Name
Mason
Boat
Edgewater 225cc
Any pictures of those dual bait tanks? Not to derail the intent of the thread though. Insane vessel! Somebody nab it!

He talks about the bait tank setup about 7 minutes in. Check it out.

DM sent all, thanks

Upvote 0

FlyHabits

Corbina Addict
Mar 24, 2015
Name
Mason
Boat
Edgewater 225cc
Boat is still for sale - buyer fell through and I have no cash in hand.

Upvote 0

MACPAK

Aug 6, 2010
Visalia
Name
Heath Macklin
Boat
MacPak
I know the boat well, been on it. The reason the guys you bought the boat from got it was because they fell in love with mine. These boats are absolute fish killing machines. And not to mention when you own one you become part of a family. lead by Harold himself. I’ve put over 5500 hours on mine and never had a problem or scare. Sorry to hear you have to sell her. Good luck on the sale I’ll let some guys know that are in the market.

Upvote 0

Binthere54

Aug 24, 2012
san luis obispo, Ca, U.S.
Name
mike martines
Boat
Sweetpea
Behind the seats bait tank is an easy install on these boats.......Damn it FlyHabits!...If I didn't already own a 22' Cortez, I'd buy that rig in a heartbeat.....I run the Kad43 in my 22', that thing is badass.....engine alone is worth 18K...best motor Volvo ever made in my opinion, or maybe I just got lucky??......I wish you well in your sale, although I wish more that you could hold onto it......If I had a million bucks to spend I'd buy it and rent it back to you cheap to fish with!!! WHOEVER OUT THERE WHO MIGHT BE ON THE BUBBLE ABOUT IF THIS IS A GOOD BUY OR NOT....DON'T HESITATE......THIS IS THE BOAT BOAT OF A LIFETIME.......Just a sidenote on resale value.....I had Harold Davis build my 22' Cortez in 1997.....I believe I paid about $68K out the door 100% rigged with electronics...everything..KAD43 diesel........I have about 1700 hrs on it as of today and I could sell it for $55-60K.......These boats hold value better than any other, is my point.....GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!

Upvote 0
Jul 26, 2019
Name
Juanita Pulgas
Boat
Cattle
Behind the seats bait tank is an easy install on these boats.......Damn it FlyHabits!...If I didn't already own a 22' Cortez, I'd buy that rig in a heartbeat.....I run the Kad43 in my 22', that thing is badass.....engine alone is worth 18K...best motor Volvo ever made in my opinion, or maybe I just got lucky??......I wish you well in your sale, although I wish more that you could hold onto it......If I had a million bucks to spend I'd buy it and rent it back to you cheap to fish with!!! WHOEVER OUT THERE WHO MIGHT BE ON THE BUBBLE ABOUT IF THIS IS A GOOD BUY OR NOT....DON'T HESITATE......THIS IS THE BOAT BOAT OF A LIFETIME.......Just a sidenote on resale value.....I had Harold Davis build my 22' Cortez in 1997.....I believe I paid about $68K out the door 100% rigged with electronics...everything..KAD43 diesel........I have about 1700 hrs on it as of today and I could sell it for $55-60K.......These boats hold value better than any other, is my point.....GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!

Upvote 0

dctrjayyy

Jun 27, 2005
Tustin
Name
Joshua
Boat
whaler
The market for boats right now is insane. The market for Radon hulls is unreal. In good shape, $60k all day long for a 22ft right now.

Upvote 0