2004 Mercury 9.9 Bigfoot with extras

Modot66

Jul 17, 2017
San Diego
Name
Matt
Boat
Triton
decided not to put this back on my center console after winter repairs, so up for sale is my 2004 mercury 9.9 bigfoot. this was installed on the boat by the original owner in AZ for freshwater trolling. i never took it off as i figured a second engine never hurts. but after going through about 3 kicker brackets over the years and always questioning if this was needed in socal with sea tow, good engine maintenance, a sea anchor, and a regular good anchor, i've finally decided to just keep it off the boat.

the engine probably has around 100 hours if i had to guess. i usually would run freshwater through it every other trip and then and some gas just to keep it running well. always sprayed down cowl with wax, kept covered, and sprayed inside with yama-shield. good water pressure, idles good. spark plugs and fuel lines/filter are very recent.

i am also selling with some extra goodies. an extra chinese made carb i kept onboard as a backup. an extra mercury nuetral switch i picked up a long time ago, and a new mercury water pump kit i also bought awhile back. i'll also throw in the steering bracket to connect to a main outboard. and if you want you can have the engine stand i built.

see pics and video of it running. any questions let me know. i'm in san diego. thanks for looking

$1400 OBO.

VIDEO:
3ZRP8LS.jpg

8HruhVq.jpg

aF4pkUM.jpg

SX4RqL1.jpg

9MpacZO.jpg

LoS7Tlv.jpg

yAWIwIP.jpg

Upvote 0

gettingbentwithbo

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!