2004 Farallon 2300 walk around Volvo/penta 5.0 vortex(chevy) duo prop I/O lots of extras $39,500

Pursut joe

Jun 22, 2015
Novato
Name
Joe C
Boat
22outrage
Devon when I talk to you last that was your dream boat sorry to see that you're letting her go!
Just got back from mag bay Baja great trip Waterloo and yellow fin all you wanted.
talk to you soon !

Fishindeva

Mar 21, 2017
N Bay Area
Name
Deva
Boat
18 outrage , 24 Cape Horn
It's definitely a dream boat . Probably something I'll miss greatly and probably appreciate more later in life . For now I miss fishing a center console , windshields seem to take the feel out of fishing for me .. too much work sticking my head out the window to smell for bait ...

Reactions: Keokix21grams

Fishindeva

Mar 21, 2017
N Bay Area
Name
Deva
Boat
Bump .. I'll lower my price to $37500 .. until Wednesday . If it doesn't sell by then I'll be missing out on the boat I'm wanting to replace this one with . In which case I'll just keep the Farallon and make it work more than likely . So hit me up . Numbers in the add thank you ! Have a great weekend

sfjakey

Jun 3, 2009
Novato, Ca
Name
Bob Postel
Boat
Davis Rock Harbor Short Cabin "Full Box"
saw it driving out of BMK today. hope you got your price

Fishindeva

Mar 21, 2017
N Bay Area
Name
Deva
Boat
Ehhh win or loose we all play right ? Let's just say close enough ! Notice the shine on that gel coat?

sfjakey

Jun 3, 2009
Novato, Ca
Name
Bob Postel
Boat
Davis Rock Harbor Short Cabin "Full Box"
I did notice. I dont understand why you didnt always keep it like that. Very nice boat, Im sure the new owner is stoked

Fishindeva

Mar 21, 2017
N Bay Area
Name
Deva
Boat
I did notice. I dont understand why you didnt always keep it like that. Very nice boat, Im sure the new owner is stoked
I bought the boat in February . Had to fix all the mechanical issues . Then I detailed it between fishing trips . So basically I did always keep it looking like that . Thanks for trying to bust my balls though