For Sale 2004 26' Blackman $25,900.00

El Buso

May 6, 2005
Pauma Valley
Name
Joe
Boat
80 Aqua Bay
No time to finish fixing up. This boat went up on the beach (sand) and was damaged. Can be fixed and turned back into a very nice sport boat
Dual axle trailer with 2 new axles. 6 cyl diesel with dual prop out drive. Bait tank, Nice Radar arch w/Radar. outriggers.V berth as well as sink table and head.
You can view this boat online go to Engine has 250 +/- hours. It does not turn over. Outdrive does turn over but has some broken gimbal parts.
Boat is in Ramona on a trailer.
Please reply by e mail [email protected]

Last edited:

El Buso

May 6, 2005
Pauma Valley
Name
Joe
Boat
80 Aqua Bay
I'm not sure when it went aground or where. This boat belongs to a friend who is always out of town because of his job. I will see if I can get photos today. The video was done by a yacht broker in San Clemente and his number comes up at the end. I would guess he would have more info than I do.

Reactions: tmort

Fatal Attraction

Sportfisher
Sep 23, 2015
San Diego
www.pelicansportfishing.com
Name
Shaun
Boat
Blackman Billfisher
Yea same boat. Wow madrugador. Nice to see someone has pics. I was very curious. I looked at this boat back in December but he didn' accept my offer until I already bought another. I might still have pics on my phone I will dig thru.

madrugador

ITS ALL ABOUT THE HUNT
Jul 6, 2004
el cajon
Name
chad
Boat
26 blackman MADRUGADOR II For sale ,13'6 gregor hoopster
I remember when it was for sale at dana landing .really sad but goes to show you the strength of these awsome hulls.

Jbitom

Apr 22, 2018
Name
Tom
Boat
Parker 2320
You have current pics? When did you beach the boat?

Thanks
In January I went to see this boat in Ramona, the boat needs pretty much everything, he was going to have the motor rebuilt and didn't except my offer. Might be a good boat to partner up on, I estimated 50k to bring her back if the motor is salvageable, I have some close ups in my phone of the interior and hull.

Reactions: Unassailable

Vigilant32

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Nov 9, 2004
Name
G
Boat
Second pic says it all. Complete strip & rewire required.