I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 5, 2006
Riverside
Name
Ed
Boat
Osprey 30' Long Cabin "Into The Mystic"
Mystic.jpg
Okay guys "Into The Mystic" is going on the market. A lot of you know the boat and know how its commissioned for our west coast type fishing.
If you are a potential serious buyer, you know the boat or happen to know my boat, PM me and I will answer all your questions and send you "current" shots of whatever you want.
You can get all the base boat details from the website. This is the flagship of their lineup. Loaded with Furuno Electronics, Simrad A/P, Floscan, Radios, both ICOM and Furuno. Bait systems and the such.....You get the idea!
The twin Volvo GXI-CF's were pulled 300 hours ago and the top ends were replaced as new along with the valve trains. New manifolds and risers were replaced late season 2019. The GXI-CF's are the HP 320HP motors so they push you at a cruising speed of 20-25 knots with a top speed of around 38. These numbers are with 3-4 big guys, all the gear, ice and bait you would load up for a 2-4 day offshore trip. Stainless props round off the rebuilt drives as well.... The boat is ready to gas up and fish. Range is approx. 300 miles.
The Scotty down riggers I have never used. They came with the boat when I made the purchase so you guys up north feel free to have a gander. I will tow it as far north as Fresno if you purchase it.
If you don't have at least a Super Duty or equivalent size tow vehicle you'll need to secure a tow vehicle as well.
The Pacific trailer is in awesome shape, newer tires with new spare. All in perfect condition.
Going to set the price at 80K . If you want a turnkey trailer-able boat that can handle just about anything the west coast weather can throw at you, please inquire. My boat fishes like a much larger boat without the slip fees and in the water maintenance costs.
I do have a few pictures in my member albums if you need to see what she looks like.
Thanks for reading, Ed

Last edited:

Black-is-Back

Wishin i was Fishin
Jun 21, 2009
So Cal
Name
Hey you
Boat
245 Fisherman open “Bloody Anarchy”
Nice freaking sled Ed!

That ain't going to last.

Good luck with the sale.

riverplayer

Jun 5, 2006
Riverside
Name
Ed
Boat
Thanks, we have enjoyed her for 6 or so years but she must go, I need to retire.

jim isbell

Jun 25, 2015
Anaheim, CA
Name
Jim Isbell
Boat
19' Campion/115 4 stroke Yamaha
View attachment 879892 Okay guys "Into The Mystic" is going on the market. A lot of you know the boat and know how its commissioned for our west coast type fishing. I am not going to post a boat load of pictures because I don't have the time or patience to bicker with a bunch of internet roaming yackers.
If you are a potential serious buyer, you know the boat or happen to know my boat, PM me and I will answer all your questions and send you "current" shots of whatever you want.
You can get all the base boat details from the website. This is the flagship of their lineup. Loaded with Furuno Electronics, Simrad A/P, Floscan, Radios, Bait systems and the such.....You get the idea!
The twin Volvo GXI-CF's were pulled 200 hours ago and the top ends were replaced as new along with the valve trains. The GXI-CF's are the HP 320HP motors so they push you at a cruising speed of 20-25 knots with a top speed of around 38. These numbers are with 3-4 big guys, all the gear, ice and bait you would load up for a 2-4 day offshore trip. Stainless props round off the rebuilt drives as well.... Probably could use the manifolds and risers serviced but other then that, the boat is ready to gas up and fish. Range is approx. 300 miles.
The Scotty down riggers I have never used. They came with the boat when I made the purchase so you guys up north feel free to have a gander. I will tow it as far north as Fresno if you purchase it.
I don't need to sell, but I am retiring in a few years and want to scale down in size and no longer want the work of a large boat. If you don't have at least a Super Duty or equivalent size tow vehicle you'll need to secure a tow vehicle as well.
The Pacific trailer is in awesome shape, newer tires with new spare. All in perfect condition.
Going to set the price at 85K and not a penny less. Again, if your offended, I don't care. If you want a turnkey trailer-able boat that can handle just about anything the west coast weather can throw at you, please inquire. My boat fishes like a much larger boat without the slip fees and in the water maintenance costs.
I do have a few pictures in my member albums if you need to see what she looks like.
Thanks for reading, Ed
I would only ad, that some of us--even those like me, who can't afford the boat, really do enjoy seeing a beauty like this. Even the one picture shows the beauty of her lines. If that makes me a "yacker" I too, like you, don't care. As far as anyone being "offended" by the price, I have not yet seen on this site, anyone coming after, anyone re. price. Just don't get your attitude, but I do hope you get every dime for this fine vessel Ed, she looks to be worth the price.

riverplayer

Jun 5, 2006
Riverside
Name
Ed
Boat
In all sincerity, what I mean is I don't need or want to get into a match of wits with anyone that thinks my boat isn' worth the asking price. I sold my last boat on BD and it sold in 1 week to the first buyer that inquired about it. I have spent a ton of money on this boat and am willing to take a good hit. Someone is going to be very happy with this one. Thank you kindly for the compliment.

albster

fresh one!!!
Jun 26, 2005
san diego
Name
marcus
Boat
26ft skip jack "REEL HARD"
In all sincerity, what I mean is I don't need or want to get into a match of wits with anyone that thinks my boat isn' worth the asking price. I sold my last boat on BD and it sold in 1 week to the first buyer that inquired about it. I have spent a ton of money on this boat and am willing to take a good hit. Someone is going to be very happy with this one. Thank you kindly for the compliment.
We're happy with your last boat! lol
gotta be tough letting this 1 go! what r u thinking to scale down to?

downtime

Sep 12, 2006
San Diego
Name
Ronson
Boat
26 Skipjack "Reel Hard"
Ed
I have seen you hauling her south on the freeway...what a beast!!
We are still enjoying your old sled!!
Ed knows how to setup a fishing machine.
Good luck with the sale.

riverplayer

Jun 5, 2006
Riverside
Name
Ed
Boat
Thanks guys....Retiring in a few years and moving to Utah. Going to change directions and start hunting again and maybe a little boating on Powell. If this one does not sell, I will take her with me and use it on the lake for long on the water vacations. She is the perfect boat for Powell.

Reactions: LarsTheViking

trandc9

Aug 12, 2008
Fountain Valley, CA
Name
Dustin
Boat
Parker 2530
She is a beautiful boat, and the price is right. We need to see more pictures and more detail if possible tho. Good luck on the sale!

GregorXr

Oct 5, 2012
Temecula
Name
Robin Boyer
Boat
Patients Boat!
I am coming into a settlement but man that’s a lot of kick ass boat right there!

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
I swear I've seen her at Elite Marine in Riverside. Beautiful sled! GLWS

charliecat

on a fishin' mission
Jun 2, 2015
Name
charlie cat
Boat
14' -50' , bunch of boats
Absolute beauty right there. Have always admired Osprey hulls. I'll keep in touch if I win lotto haha...

Last edited:

riverplayer

Jun 5, 2006
Riverside
Name
Ed
Boat
She is a 2002. And yes Doug and crew at Elite Marine have maintained her for the entire time i have owned her including the engine top ends and drives. All records are available.

riverplayer

Jun 5, 2006
Riverside
Name
Ed
Boat
Nope not yet....Only had two lookers....She is ready for the upcoming season and will get used until the late fall at which time she will go back into storage.