For Sale 2000-01 25' Davis Rock Harbor Long Cabin

Discussion in 'Fishing Boats For Sale Classified Ads' started by tcorfey, Jun 20, 2019.

1. tcorfey

tcorfey Newbie

Name:
    Tim
    Boat:
    17 Whaler
    IMG_7090.jpg Posting this boat for my buddy Chris as he is not real good with the computer. But he has no problem reading a chart...

25’ Davis Rock Harbor Long Cabin registration lists it as year 2000-01.

This boat has a Volvo Diesel which is well maintained and super clean. The boat is named Seafox and some may recognize the name if you are out of San Francisco. I have fished this boat all over the West Coast all the way to Cabo. I have caught many large Salmon, Striper, Halibut, Rockfish, Dorado, Marlin, Tuna and Sails on this boat. Chris has all the particulars on the full electronics package, bait tank, outriggers, electric down riggers, electric crab pot puller, too much to list but you name it this fish killer has it. Chris has spared no expenses when maintaining this boat and it shows. After every outing we spent several hours cleaning this boat so it has always been well maintained and super clean. Lots of great memories, always scored fish and she never let us down.

Chris is asking $115k and can be contacted at 415-218-9265 be patient as his voice mailbox fills up almost everyday. Texting works real good if you are not able to leave a voicemail. Boat is located in San Francisco.

6-22-19 - I decided to clean up this post and insert the pictures on the first posting. I have also corrected the sellers phone number on this first posting to make it easier for the buyers.

IMG_7085.jpg IMG_7082.jpg IMG_7080.jpg
    IMG_7086.jpg

Regards,

Tim C. IMG_7088.jpg

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
    Alexvi likes this.
  2. tcorfey

tcorfey Newbie

Name:
    Tim
    Boat:
    17 Whaler
    This boat is still available. If you are looking for a clean, well maintained Davis 25 this is the one to check out. If you have trouble reaching Chris you can call me and I will try to answer your questions the best I can I am Tim at 510-377-4920

3. tcorfey

tcorfey Newbie

Name:
    Tim
    Boat:
    17 Whaler
    Price reduction:
    Chris spoke with Howard Davis and has decided to lower the price on this fine vessel. The new price is $105,000.00

Chris can be contacted at 415-218-9265 be patient as his voice mailbox fills up almost everyday. Texting works real good if you are not able to leave a voicemail. Boat is located in San Francisco.

4. knot keely

knot keely Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    Dan
    Boat:
    None (yet)
    Harold;)

5. tcorfey

tcorfey Newbie

Name:
    Tim
    Boat:
    17 Whaler
    You are correct it is Harold Davis. By the way Chris called me today and he is going to bring the boat to Harold's shop and it will be for sale over there. Not sure when Chris will be making the tow but, probably pretty soon.