20% OFF MSRP THANK YOU SALE ON U.C. RED OR BLANK GP 1000 10E, RGP 10E AND RUS 90 MONSTER CPLUS

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
bobsandsfishingtackle.com
Name
Jamie
Boat Name
#1 Tackle Shop
Good evening all,

Thank You to all of You who helped make this 2022 year to date so fantastic at Bob Sands Tackle. As You know, we often want to express our gratitude to You, our customers in some way or another.. For this Best of the Year Sale, We are starting with the amazing 20% off retail United Composites GP 1000 10E in both Red or Black blanks as well as the Factory wrap version of the RGP 1000 10E.. In addition, we are including a couple of RUS 900 Monster Factory wrapped rods at the same 20% discount.. Look for the Yellow sale tags on the items..

Stay tuned as I may add a few more Items to this heavy discount sale list.. So this is just a start.

The 10 E is the latest offering from United Composites and is an amazing jig stick for both surface and mid water work.. I have used mine on everything from large model Yellowtail and Tuna to Wahoo using Bombs and Raiders.. Like the incredible 9E that came out before it, the 10E works brilliantly with a slowed down cast and proper form that results in amazing casts and tons of power for the fight..Using proper form, the fight is over quickly, efficiently and without hurting the angler..

This rod has more power than the Brilliant 9E. I fished my 10E hard and almost non stop, on last years 10 day for 3 -4 solid days, hooking and landing dozens and dozens of Pelagics, including Wahoo, with Zero fatigue.. Super fun and really brought back the days of my youth where throwing the 10 foot rods was the sheeeet. This rod is way easier to throw and has so much more power than the sticks from Yesteryear and are actually more fun to use. I love this GP 10E so much I am actually wrapping another 10E as a Spinner for my next 10 day Charter Next Month to go along with my original conventional reel stick..

All 10E blanks and factory rods along with the RUS 900 Monster are discounted at an unheard of 20% of MSRP for such a new product. Again, that discount also applies to those very hard to get red blank versions. Hey, if we are going to say Thank you to some of our customers we might as well say it right..

Once these rods and blanks are gone, the next batch will be sold at full MSRP.. The noted rods and blanks will continue to run at discount until we are sold out or we decide to end the sale.. If you want one or more at these amazing prices please call the store.. You can purchase the items by phone and we will hold them until You have time to come and pick them up as the shop in Van Nuys, Ca.

First come first served. Again, once they are sold out the prices will go back to the then current MSRP, which may be higher here shortly...

UNFORTUNATELY THESE RODS AND BLANKS ARE TOO LONG TO SHIP SO THESE WILL BE FOR IN HOUSE PICKUP ONLY..

A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE NEW AS WELL AS OUR EXPERIENCED CUSTOMERS
THAT HAVE CHOSEN BOB SANDS TACKLE AS A PARTNER IN DEVELOPING YOUR OWN PERSONAL ARSONAL OF FISHING RELATED PRODUCTS.. WITHOUT YOU ALL, WE WOULD NOT HAVE A SHOP TO KEEP US OUT OF MISCHIEF OR PERHAPS NOT BE ABLE TO PUT SHOES ON OUR CHILDREN'S FEET.. ALL OF US AT THE SHOP TRULY APPRECIATE ALL OF OUR WONDERFUL CLIENTS, MANY OF WHOM HAVE BECOME FRIENDS..

AS A NOTE: THOUGH NOT ON SALE, I JUST PUT UP IN THE RACKS A FEW RCX 76 VIPER FACTORY WRAPPED RODS.. WE HAVE NOT HAD ANY OF THESE BEST IN CLASS RCX VIPER ON THE FLOOR FOR SALE IN OVER TWO YEARS AS THEY WERE ALL PRE-SOLD UP UNTIL THESE LAST FEW THAT JUST CAME IN.. THESE WILL SELL OUT FAST SO GET THEM WHILE YOU CAN.. THE BLUEFIN ARE GETTING BIGGER..... MUCH BIGGER..

BEST OF LUCK ON THE UP-COMING SEASON.

RESPECTFULLY,

JAMIE

Last edited:
Upvote 0