Big Bay Yachts

sasabune

Jan 5, 2009
LA
Name
David
Boat
20 Ft Dory
I am selling my 20' Dory that was built in 1990. The outboard is a 2000 Yamaha 2 stroke 130HP motor. I do not know the hours on it. The gas tank holds about 30 gallons. I had the motor tuned and serviced by Regency Boats on March 2nd of this year. I took it out today, April 16th, for the first time just to check how it ran after the service. Regency changed the plugs, filters, R&R impeller, tuned, changed the anode, and checked the compression. Compression numbers are 1 - 150, 2- 150, 3-140, and 4-130. They did say that the gear oil had some water in it. When they tested it, they said the pressured leaked after 8lbs of pressure, and should be around 12lbs of pressure. The options were to change the seals, which was about $500 or change the gear oil more frequently. Other than that, they said the motor was ok. I bought the dory from a commercial lobster fisherman from Santa Barbara 3 years ago. I painted the exterior of the boat and the trailer after purchasing. I have title for both the boat and trailer. I was planning on moving the console up and to the center, but never seem to have time for it. Its a great bay boat and near shore boat. Ive mainly fished San Pedro and LB Jetty, PV, mussel farms, oil rigs, and the shoe. Asking $3,750.
Below are the items that comes with the boat. Let me know if you have any questions. Texts preferred (213) 309-0179
Trailer
GPS Garmin 498
Elite 3x fish finder - this was from my kayak
Radio
15 or 20lbs anchor
Rope
Motor Flusher
New Interstate 12V DC battery
Boat has 2 pumps

Boat 1.jpg

Boat 2.jpg

Boat 3.jpg

Boat 4.jpg

Upvote 0

lowprofile

I Should Upgrade My Account
Dec 11, 2011
SoCal
Name
chris
Boat
Sold it
Damn, wish I’d have seen this a week ago.
If it’s available when I get back to the state’s in September I’ll take it! Haha

Upvote 0

sasabune

Jan 5, 2009
LA
Name
David
Boat
20 Ft Dory
Cool, check back on this posting when you get back. I've been too busy to repost it earlier. I do have some interest on it already though.

Upvote 0