FloMar

Hired Gun!
Apr 28, 2004
CA.
Name
John Collar
Boat
Parker 2320
Wow! Red print! (And most often in bold)
Are you trying to get attention or make a point.
Are you angry? Very angry? You NEED to lighten up. We’re all supposed to be BD brothers. If I’m bragging, which I’m not. It’s ok, let it go.
I buy 75# of fresh salmon heads at a time.
Naw, you don’t need to apologize.
By the way, just to comply with your demand, I got 9 last night and we’re at 10 after 3 pulls.

View attachment 1100304

That color was ORANGE Billy, and it might look like RED with blood shot eyes? I don't need any attention Billy, nor am I angry and I'm certainly not very angry. I take exception with you saying it's a braggers board. How can a newbie brag? I help 9 out of 10 people that ask for help and you can't even share where you get 75 pounds of FN Salmon Heads, exactly what others have called out. I have nothing to apologize for, I didn't attack you personally, more I merely pointed out hypocrisy, yes been there done it too. You use the word demand, I didn't have a hammer lock on you, I merely again made a request, and in closing, then if we're all BD brothers, and you're Christian, and I'm Catholic, then keep on giving to your BD Brothers, don't stop, don't ever stop! Have a blessed evening, be safe out there, good luck, and lob a few bones to a few of boys here. You might need help from someone some day, keep it flowing, don't be the bottleneck! John.

Upvote 0

Billy L

AK halibut charter captain
  • Jul 4, 2009
    San Diego and AK
    Name
    Billy
    Boat
    25’, 22’ Whalers
    Ahhh! Blood shot eyes and hypocrisy in bold. Glad you’re not angry!!
    I’ll be posting my trip from last night shortly. Sure hope I don’t get any reprimand from you.

Reactions: FloMar
    Upvote 0

Phat Boat

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Apr 18, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Jon
    Boat
    Grady White Marlin 300
    Jesus allcoast revisit? Wow same characters, one would have thought the ruination of that site might be a clue. I think you may have made him jealous.

Try deepfried lobster over waffles, my new favorite.

Reactions: Billy L and PUDDLER
    Upvote 0

Billy L

AK halibut charter captain
  • Jul 4, 2009
    San Diego and AK
    Name
    Billy
    Boat
    25’, 22’ Whalers
    Jesus allcoast revisit? Wow same characters, one would have thought the ruination of that site might be a clue. I think you may have made him jealous.

Try deepfried lobster over waffles, my new favorite.
    You’re serious about your dish?
    The Inquiry eyes want to see.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0