carlsbad ca
Name
joeb1
Boat
2520 PKR The Slaughterhouse
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
That's right, my buddy & I got in a little too deep with the first one that we started a second and now they're both for sale!
the first one was posted at the end of July (see pics & post about pg 6 of this thread page)
The second is posted with it now 1979 with a brand-new Chevy 350 & rebuilt Volvo Penta outdrive, newer upholstery, new shift cables, new throttle, new steering, gauges, this is a very stable rig just couldn't make them both work with our time and budget.
there is over $15,000 invested in the first boat the '74 and $12,000 plus in the '79
Both are freshly electronically sound with dual deep cell batteries, The trailers are in great shape with new tires and there is a cover for both and swim steps

The 74 needs fuel tank I have leads for this work expect it to go $1,000
The 79 needed a fuel tank I have a new one just needs to be dropped in
No serious fishing electronics are included just the ship to shore radio and all the Coast Guard required goodies
Too much to explain here please feel free to call to set up a time to view
760-802-2307
I have too many pictures to post here, but about six pages in on this thread you will see more for the 1974 the best deal is both for $20,000
Or make offers on them individually thanks for looking, be kind, don't be a bottom feeder we're already at a loss

Upvote 0

cbadcrew

Mar 1, 2008
carlsbad ca
Name
joeb1
Boat
2520 PKR The Slaughterhouse
The new Chevy 350 has been installed and BOTH these boats run perfectly on assisted exterior tanks if you wanna sea test

Upvote 0