2 Day Big Bluefin Tuna Charter aboard the THUNDERBIRD departs this Sunday 6-7-20

Hookup562

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 29, 2020
Long Beach
Name
Brandon
Boat
Grady White Gulfstream 232
A friend of mine was fishing next to one of those BIG boats
Crew was flying kites no bait
Damn I just spent 1100$ on a new Custom rod setup. I got a Twin Power 14000 and a Megladon Phenix rod. Also bought 159$ worth of Shimano flash poppers. This stinks I really hope they start foaming soon. This rod and reel needs to get its cherry popped.

chachi10

Aug 28, 2018
San Diego
Name
Chachi
Boat
None
So you have Decided where we should fish and we should cancel our trip A week early due to a Premature Premature weather report? Haha
NOAA is calling for 5-7 ft mixed swell Monday and 25kt winds and 5-8 ft seas Sunday night for your run to the grounds. He's being realistic, that's nothing short of nautical. Damn sporties can't catch a break

Hookup562

Mar 29, 2020
Long Beach
Name
Brandon
Boat
So you have Decided where we should fish and we should cancel our trip A week early due to a Premature Premature weather report? Haha
There’s a saying called never trust the weatherman for a reason. Enjoy your trip. Hopefully you get some.

hotrail20

COW HUNTERS
May 28, 2006
Chino,Ca
Name
Leonard
Boat
Yours
Not sure why you’re being a dick. Let him enjoy his trip. If it’s bad weather it’s bad weather. You don’t have to be like that When the dude is just trying to fish.
I just gave him a Heads up on Bad Weather how is that being a Dick? Would you want to spend $ 800 bucks to try and fish in Bad weather conditions its a Charter all I said was maybe reschedule. I have fished in 30 knts. of wind and Big seas its not pleasant a lot of folks can get sick. Its still calling for Winds 18 mph with Gusts up to 32knts and Seas 8ft. at 10 seconds. You must be a computer fisherman Post something worth while I am out there every week but not those days

Hookup562

Mar 29, 2020
Long Beach
Name
Brandon
Boat
I just gave him a Heads up on Bad Weather how is that being a Dick? Would you want to spend $ 800 bucks to try and fish in Bad weather conditions its a Charter all I said was maybe reschedule. I have fished in 30 knts. of wind and Big seas its not pleasant a lot of folks can get sick. Its still calling for Winds 18 mph with Gusts up to 32knts and Seas 8ft. at 10 seconds. You must be a computer fisherman Post something worth while I am out there every week but not those days
You’re being a dick again. You don’t know me. And I also don’t know you. But I won’t attack any man trying to fish. There’s one thing of giving a warning on the weather. And there’s another of being an asshole saying someone is gonna get “rocked”. You need to re evaluate on how you talk to people. Because I’ll be the first one to deck you being a jerk irl.

Reactions: Husband

hotrail20

COW HUNTERS
May 28, 2006
Chino,Ca
Name
Leonard
Boat
Yours
You’re being a dick again. You don’t know me. And I also don’t know you. But I won’t attack any man trying to fish. There’s one thing of giving a warning on the weather. And there’s another of being an asshole saying someone is gonna get “rocked”. You need to re evaluate on how you talk to people. Because I’ll be the first one to deck you being a jerk irl.
I get it you Just got on BD March 29th 2020 and you just bought a Spinning rod for Bluefin Now I am being a dick, Post some Real stuff then I will give you the little attention you deserve. You know nothing about Nautical conditions sitting on your computer. Popper season was 2017

Hismosa

Oct 15, 2016
Burbank, CA
Name
Glenn
Boat
Boat hoe
What are you so worked up about? The guy said its going to be snotty out there(which it likely is) and you're acting like he just stole your lunch money.

Hookup562

Mar 29, 2020
Long Beach
Name
Brandon
Boat
What are you so worked up about? The guy said its going to be snotty out there(which it likely is) and you're acting like he just stole your lunch money.
Im worked up because the dude spent obviously a lot of money on his trip. And he’s just being an ass. Not one positive comment for the fisherman who’s going. I was the only one saying I hope he or she kills em. And that’s just not cool. He needs to revaluate how he talks to people. The way he speaks to individuals won’t fly at the launch ramps I’ll tell ya that much.

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
He is just saying ,that when your young ,A good blow Job is good,
not so much when your old ,

Hismosa

Oct 15, 2016
Burbank, CA
Name
Glenn
Boat
Boat hoe
Im worked up because the dude spent obviously a lot of money on his trip. And he’s just being an ass. Not one positive comment for the fisherman who’s going. I was the only one saying I hope he or she kills em. And that’s just not cool. He needs to revaluate how he talks to people. The way he speaks to individuals won’t fly at the launch ramps I’ll tell ya that much.
So if at the ramp someone says "hey bro it's going to be snotty out there, may not want to run to the islands today" your response is to tell them to fuck off and that you want to fight?

What sort of logic is this? Lol

Dudley613

May 20, 2015
Inyotuckee CA
Name
Chris
Boat
21' Cole superhawk "Beep Beep", 20' bayrunner open
Just a 5 min scroll through your past posts show plenty of sassy argumentative comments to people on here. You’ve been around for three months and have commented on everything from pelicans to albacore. I’ve changed charter plans based off of info just like this. Not everyone has the capability to monitor the weather like some do here on BD. What Hotrail did was what a lot of people do here regarding weather is look out for one another.
Telework means WORK
Give the keyboard a rest guy.
Post a fish report, drink a beer and relax. We’re all in this together
:)

Sullyfendi

Sullyfendi
May 22, 2020
San Francisco
Name
Cory
Boat
No boat yet but on the prowl, looking for a BayRunner
One spot opened up on our 2 Day Big Bluefin Tuna Charter aboard the 80' THUNDERBIRD out of Newport Beach. Come fish with a great group of people, we all have the same goal to catch our personal best bluefin tuna. If you haven't fished the balloon and flying fish rig this is a good trip to learn on.

Trip # 3 Departing Sunday, June 7 at 9 PM fishing the eighth and ninth returning at 8 PM . Ultra limited load only 16 anglers ! ( Yes that includes me) 795 per Angler

Payment , personal check, cashiers check, Venmo, cash , Pay pal.
On all trips, fish cleaning ,food and crew tip (typically $100 ) is extra.
Please post pictures it sounds like a bucket list kind of trip. Thank you

hotrail20

COW HUNTERS
May 28, 2006
Chino,Ca
Name
Leonard
Boat
Yours
I will be at Shelter island launch ramp We’d and Thursday this week Son call me my number in classifieds I have a kid your age Chump

• Love
Reactions: rexor_rn

Hookup562

Mar 29, 2020
Long Beach
Name
Brandon
Boat
I will be at Shelter island launch ramp We’d and Thursday this week Son call me my number in classifieds I have a kid your age Chump
Probably banned by all Sportfishing boats as well. That type of attitude doesn’t end well at the launch ramp nor on a boat. You’re exactly that “guy” everyone talks about while reporting a fish report off a Sporty.

hotrail20

COW HUNTERS
May 28, 2006
Chino,Ca
Name
Leonard
Boat
Yours
Probably banned by all Sportfishing boats as well. That type of attitude doesn’t end well at the launch ramp nor on a boat. You’re exactly that “guy” everyone talks about while reporting a fish report off a Sporty.
I gave up Long Range and don’t fish Cattle boats I am a Private Boat Fisherman Read the Offshore reports last 3 weeks.

Reactions: split172

tunabite

Oct 1, 2014
San Dimas
Name
John Lee
Boat
Verse
Check with landing or captain. Don't think they let you go in wicked weather.

hotrail20

COW HUNTERS
May 28, 2006
Chino,Ca
Name
Leonard
Boat
Yours
Glad they scored a few BF Jeff is a die hard Captain I was right about the weather though, gonna be a mid week Slayfest on BF