jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
fished the Legend out of h&M last week end ' with family and friend's short story is we left a little late because one of his other boat's blew a water pump' but it was nice rigging up at the dock with out bouncing around' woke up about 5 OC' put A line in the water for nothing' we were marking but no bitter's' so we trolled for A little while then we hit A few Pattie's for A few rat Yellow's then for the rest of the day it was running and gunning two jumper' and Pattie's' had one stop for 54 tuna and a few small yellow's ' caught my limit's no problem of YFT' day Two was A little slower ' end up keeping one small YT for the trip ' over all hard core Captain' boat fished Great' Paul the cook was bad ass' the crew seemed to get tired of telling A few guy to keep doing the shuffle '( brain fart's) it seemed that the last two drift for the trip every buddy caught on' what WORK for me was A good Chovie on A #2 hook with 3 ft. OF FLOURAL AND A1/2 OUNCE EGG SINKER ON A 8ft ROD' WITH 25 pd WAS MY GO TWO SET UP GET OUT THEIR AND CATCH A FEW' NOW IS THE TIME. EPIC TRIP

Upvote 0

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
Glad you had a good trip. Thanks for the report. Anchovy was all you had, or was eaten better than sardine?
they had A few Sardine's ' I went 2 for 5 on them' but A good Chovie in the water' Quick after A jig strike was as good as it get's' jut watch out for the troll line's.

Upvote 0

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
What's' with' all' the ap'ostro'phes'''''?'?'
SO IT DOSEN'T LOOK LIKE I WAS JUST WRITING AND GOING ON AND GOING ON WITH OUT BRAKING IT UP' MAN WITH ALL THE GUY'S BASHING PEOPLE'S SPELLING AND HOW THEY WRITE STUFF' PEOPLE Should JUST READ IT FOR WHAT IT IS BECAUSE I didn't think we were getting tested or graded on are post' :hali_olutta:

Reactions: amirravon
Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
Oct 20, 2008
San Marcos
Name
Brandon
Boat
Sportboat
SO IT DOSEN'T LOOK LIKE I WAS JUST WRITING AND GOING ON AND GOING ON WITH OUT BRAKING IT UP' MAN WITH ALL THE GUY'S BASHING PEOPLE'S SPELLING AND HOW THEY WRITE STUFF' PEOPLE Should JUST READ IT FOR WHAT IT IS BECAUSE I didn't think we were getting tested or graded on are post' :hali_olutta:

T'hat's' wh'at commas' and per'iods' are made for donkey'boy

Reactions: christiantrevor
Upvote 0

peteking

Everybody take a look at the bad guy-T. Montana
Apr 21, 2013
Arcadia/CA/USA
Name
Pete King
Boat
Ohana
fished the Legend out of h&M last week end ' with family and friend's short story is we left a little late because one of his other boat's blew a water pump' but it was nice rigging up at the dock with out bouncing around' woke up about 5 OC' put A line in the water for nothing' we were marking but no bitter's' so we trolled for A little while then we hit A few Pattie's for A few rat Yellow's then for the rest of the day it was running and gunning two jumper' and Pattie's' had one stop for 54 tuna and a few small yellow's ' caught my limit's no problem of YFT' day Two was A little slower ' end up keeping one small YT for the trip ' over all hard core Captain' boat fished Great' Paul the cook was bad ass' the crew seemed to get tired of telling A few guy to keep doing the shuffle '( brain fart's) it seemed that the last two drift for the trip every buddy caught on' what WORK for me was A good Chovie on A #2 hook with 3 ft. OF FLOURAL AND A1/2 OUNCE EGG SINKER ON A 8ft ROD' WITH 25 pd WAS MY GO TWO SET UP GET OUT THEIR AND CATCH A FEW' NOW IS THE TIME. EPIC TRIP

Thanks for the report. Please keep posting.

Reactions: jer dog
Upvote 0