2.5 day trip Memorial Weekend on the Pacific Voyager

PENN

spadude69

Almost A Member
May 21, 2011
224
97
ridgecrest/ca
Name
steve
Boat
N/A
Hey chuck you have my bunk listed as 5b
It should be 1b.
Thanks.
 
Upvote 0

spadude69

Almost A Member
May 21, 2011
224
97
ridgecrest/ca
Name
steve
Boat
N/A
Plus I sent you a 300 deposit.

Screenshot_20200423-185547_Chrome.jpg
 
Upvote 0

rdrrm8e

Fucking Stan
Nov 19, 2003
6,752
2,286
117
Anaheim
bdoutdoors.com
Name
chuck
Boat
No
There is no 1B. You are in your normal bunk. Bow bunk on the bottom, starboard side. Did you send the PayPal under a different name?

Dang....If this weather holds this will be an epic trip!
 
Upvote 0

writebrian

... and I'm 6'5"
Jan 16, 2007
2,336
854
Arizona
Name
Brian
Boat
Whoever is Hot that week
Is this trip really going?!?! If so, I’m super stoked for you guys.
 
Upvote 0
Dec 15, 2016
465
150
30
Huntington Beach
Name
Shane
Boat
Alex
I am putting together another limited load charter (18 spots) on the Pacific Voyager out of Seaforth. 2.5 day trip.

Leaves Friday night May 22nd at 6:00PM! and returns Monday the 25th EARLY AM. 2020

Targeting best bite. ( Going South Looking for YT and surface biters and falling back on shallow water rockfish if necessary).....GOOD CHANCE WE CHASE BFT....!!


$600.00 includes the boat, fuel and food! First come....first served

Added 1/30/17....I expect my passengers to tip at least $50.00 - $100.00 for this 2.5 days. We get outstanding service from this boat and THE best food on any short range boat. Period. If you have ANY issue while on the boat....come to me immediately and I will do whatever to fix it. I just had to turn down a guy who basically stiffed the boat the past 2 years...less than $10.00. Please don't be THAT guy and make me not invite you back.

If you have a problem with this please PM me ASAP.....Thanks!


Mexican Permits = $30.00 if you don't have one.

Mexican Visa = $15.00 if you don't have one.


This is gonna be a fun trip with a very good group.

Don't miss it. email or PM me soon!
[email protected]

Send deposits ($300.00) to:

PayPal at above address....Please put some name I can recognize on the Payment!!!!!

Make sure you have a current Mexican permit....and you must bring a passport. Permits will be available for purchase on the boat as well. As always I make NO money on these trips. This is the cost.


Update for Apr. 14, 2020 9:21 AM

COVID-19 Update Tuesday April 14th

Unfortunately, as of Tuesday April 14th, we are still CLOSED for business. We understand the fallout from this pandemic has had an adverse effect on not only our business, staff and fishing community, but our friends and family nationwide. Our thoughts are with all those who have been impacted and we look forward to the opportunity to reconnect our anglers to the ocean once again.



In accordance with orders issued by the California Department of Public Health on Thursday March 19th, we have suspended all operations until further notice. Although the Tackle Shop and Office will be CLOSED to the public, we will be available to field phone calls and email inquiries from 8AM-2PM Monday through Friday.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding existing reservations or would like to book for the upcoming season, please do not hesitate to contact us. We apologize for any inconvenience, however we understand and appreciate the fact that these restrictions are in place to protect our customers, crews and staff. We will provide updates as more information becomes available.

We at Seaforth Landing would like to thank you for your continued support and understanding during these difficult times. We look forward to getting back on the water, however until then please adhere to current public health regulations and above all else, please stay safe.
Seaforth Sportfishing
1717 Quivira Road
San Diego, CA 92109
619.224.3383

[email protected]

Guys....I talk to Capt. Mark a lot. He is convinced we will be OK by late May. If there is any change I will let you all know. Your money is safe and with any luck I will see you on the boat and we'll go fishing!!!!!

Chuck Robinson 4/14/2020




Bunks 16B and 15T are saved for crew


1) Chuck 2B
2) ironfish 24B 600PP
3) r8rs4lf 8B 291.PP
4) Lucky Hucklongfin 22B 600PP
5) BradG 12B 591.15PP
6) MarkG 10B 591.15PP
7) let em eat 74 4T 600C
8) bullyo 13T 600PP
9) Nick sdrepairman 291PP
10) Shane the lipripper 1T 300C
11) TerryC 11T 600PP
12) Zhalvaje 21T 300PP
13) Spadude 5B 300PP
14) Nicholas Abraitis 291PP
15) Bounty 18B 600PP
16) Paul 20B 600PP
17) Torie 17T 600PP
18) Papa J 582.30PP



Deposit sent to the boat $1000.00 4/03/20


Standby

1) KevinKim

2) Yellowklr

3)
If one of the two standby wants my spot. Something has come up on my end and won’t be able to make the trip
 
Upvote 0

rdrrm8e

Fucking Stan
Nov 19, 2003
6,752
2,286
117
Anaheim
bdoutdoors.com
Name
chuck
Boat
No
URGENT....

Mark just called me. THIS TRIP IS CANCELED. Mark has not gotten the approval to go and is not sure he will get it before Friday. Several of you guys have called me worried about plans for the Holiday weekend so I am posting here in hopes you see the news. I tell you Mark and the crew are even more disappointed than I imagine you all are. But no approval =- no Insurance policy = NO GO.

I hope you all come back next year and Mark is putting us at the top of the list for the rest of the year should an opportunity come up.

I will be returning all funds to everybody through PayPal so you should get back exactly the same as I received.

Sorry guys.......we tried.
 
Upvote 0