I Should Upgrade My Account
Mar 14, 2004
i.e.
Visit site
Name
jeff
Boat
no
Our 2.5 day charter that was supposed to depart on 10/21 was canceled as were most of the boats heading offshore this weekend. We are rescheduled for 11/4. I lost at least 6 spots (full refund for my guys, of course) on the new date.
Thursday night departure at 8:00 pm sharp and return Sunday morning. Could be as late as 10:00 am on the return.
Load 26. Cost $625. Includes meals. Does not include drinks, Mex license if needed, tips, fish cleaning, jackpot.

We have a parking lot potluck that is always a lot of fun. We also do a raffle with enough stuff that everybody wins something and have a couple shiny new Fishing Syndicate rods (an 800L and 800H) as grand prizes for the raffle.
Fun group, we don't want no drama.

Jeff
check us out at Charter Group SoCal on Facebook if you'd like to see more about us.

Upvote 0

spize909

I Should Upgrade My Account
Mar 14, 2004
i.e.
Visit site
Name
jeff
Boat
no
If the Bigs show back up I’m interested!
They haven't left. This probably won't be a trip that will specifically target the big bft. Depends on what is going on but we could head south if the yellowfin thing turns back on, could head to the Tanner for bluefin, could do the Cortez/Tanner for yellowtail and bluefin, could do a day fishing for yft and a day at the banks, just don't know yet. Last year on this charter we were at the Cortez fishing yellows with some bft mixed in and fished the big bft at night.

Reactions: Abusaade
Upvote 0

writebrian

... and I'm 6'5"
Jan 16, 2007
Arizona
Name
Brian
Boat
Whoever is Hot that week
Keep us posted as it gets closer or fills up. I’m interested in BIG bluefin primarily for my final trip of the season. I have a second passenger too

Reactions: spize909
Upvote 0