Big Bay Yachts

brandonplum

Oct 11, 2009
San Diego
Name
Brandon
Boat
Dive Bar
At 20 mph, fully loaded going out, 1.25MPG, maybe a bit higher.
Coming back in gets closer to 1.75 at 20 MPH.
Like any boat, slower is cheaper.
It does have a functioning, calibrated flowscan, so you can see how you are doing and track total fuel consumed.

Upvote 0

brandonplum

Oct 11, 2009
San Diego
Name
Brandon
Boat
Dive Bar
The boat is around 5000 lbs and the trailer another 1000. I have a 3/4 ford. I imagine a 1/2 would be ok, but I like to keep my carbon footprint big. And I'm compensating.

Upvote 0

chef gabe

Eat the collars!
Aug 23, 2014
Dana Point
Name
Gabe
Boat
Aqua Pazza (translates to Crazy Water and this is the name of an Italian Fishermans Stew)
Well cared for and great fishing boat. The family has had many successful fishing days on this boat. Fishes very well.

I had the motor replaced with a 5.7L VP rebuilt at Affordable earlier this year. The rebuilt motor is fuel injected and has fresh water cooling. I've run 200 hours on the rebuilt motor and it runs very well. Oil has been changed every 50 hours because I'm OCD.

I've owned the boat for 4 years and have fixed every issue that I could find. Everything works and nothing needs fixing.

Has Lowrance HDS7 with 50/200 and sidescan transducers. Older Furuno radar works. I've fixed/upgraded much of the wiring including newer batteries and an automatic charging switch to isolate the starting battery from the house battery.

The outdrive was reasealed last year at Admiralty and oil has been changed every 12 months. I replaced the rams earlier this year as they were leaking.

The trailer is in decent shape. All lights are LED and wiring replaced this year.

Boat has two bait tanks under the seats and each holds 35 gallons. I've always had bait still alive after a full day in open water.

I'm looking to get into a larger boat, so that is why I am considering selling this one. It has really been a very good boat for me. Put my dad, my kid, his friends, and mine on a bunch of great fish this year.

I've stored it outdoors, but covered and the hull keeps a nice shine.

Asking $26,000.00.

View attachment 640006

View attachment 640005

View attachment 640004

View attachment 640003

View attachment 640002

View attachment 640001

View attachment 640000

View attachment 639999

View attachment 639998

View attachment 639986
Still available? What is the LOA?