Big Bay Yachts

brandonplum

Oct 11, 2009
San Diego
Name
Brandon
Boat
Dive Bar
Well cared for and great fishing boat. The family has had many successful fishing days on this boat. Fishes very well.

I had the motor replaced with a 5.7L VP rebuilt at Affordable earlier this year. The rebuilt motor is fuel injected and has fresh water cooling. I've run 200 hours on the rebuilt motor and it runs very well. Oil has been changed every 50 hours because I'm OCD.

I've owned the boat for 4 years and have fixed every issue that I could find. Everything works and nothing needs fixing.

Has Lowrance HDS7 with 50/200 and sidescan transducers. Older Furuno radar works. I've fixed/upgraded much of the wiring including newer batteries and an automatic charging switch to isolate the starting battery from the house battery.

The outdrive was reasealed last year at Admiralty and oil has been changed every 12 months. I replaced the rams earlier this year as they were leaking.

The trailer is in decent shape. All lights are LED and wiring replaced this year.

Boat has two bait tanks under the seats and each holds 35 gallons. I've always had bait still alive after a full day in open water.

I'm looking to get into a larger boat, so that is why I am considering selling this one. It has really been a very good boat for me. Put my dad, my kid, his friends, and mine on a bunch of great fish this year.

I've stored it outdoors, but covered and the hull keeps a nice shine.

Asking $26,000.00.

IMG_1414.JPG

IMG_1220.JPG

IMG_1088.JPG

DSC_0816.JPG

DSC_0820.JPG

DSC_0818.JPG

DSC_0812.JPG

DSC_0811.JPG

DSC_0810.JPG

DSC_0808.JPG

Reactions: SDPanama
Upvote 0

la vida

Now I love our Prezzz!!!
Jun 28, 2006
El Cazonn on way to Florida
Name
Frank F
Boat
Boat-less (Sad)
Can I take on a two year test drive?
Nice looking boat.

Upvote 0

NoLDR

OG BD member
  • Mar 26, 2003
    Sherman Oaks
    Name
    BRAD
    Boat
    29 Baha Cruiser NoLDR
    Great boat had a 21' back in 2000, perhaps some additional pictures of the inside will get more interest.

Upvote 0

brandonplum

Oct 11, 2009
    San Diego
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    Dive Bar
    Winter service complete. Also a complete detail. Boat looks great despite the rain.

A few other items to mention:
    -floscan,
    (2) 35 gallon bait tanks, each with its own bait pump,
    All lights converted to LED,
    Furuno radar,
    New batteries, with isolator and automatic batter charger so the engine battery will never go dead while stopped on a patty. All electronics on house battery so no disruption of the electronics when starting the engine,
    New 4.0 GPM washdown pump,
    New seat cushions.
    Added new drinkholders because apparently in 1999 people didn't drink while fishing.

Upvote 0

Bogii

Bogii
    May 4, 2003
    Encino CA PV MX
    Visit site
    Name
    Bogart
    Boat
    34 mirage 600hp Tigerlily
    It's just a tough sell market I've had calls
    Just haul my boat away
    Post more pics nice trailer boat reduce till it sells memories are everthing
    It will sell depends on what your willing to take .

Good luck with the sale .

Upvote 0

brandonplum

Oct 11, 2009
    San Diego
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    Dive Bar
    A few more pictures of the cockpit.

Engine cover is strong enough to stand on and makes a good casting platform.

There are two bait tanks, each under a seat. Each tank is about 30 gallons. Separate pumps for the bait tanks.

DSC_0070.JPG DSC_0071.JPG

Upvote 0

Doug Trapp

Mar 7, 2016
    Ventura, CA
    Name
    Doug Trapp
    Boat
    Looking
    Hello,
    I am interested. Currently looking at another 1600 here in Ventura, but it needs engine work. Definitely like the hull. My number is 805-804-7617. Please text your number and I'll give you a call after work. Thanks, Doug

Upvote 0