Aug 20, 2015
San jose
Name
Pete
Boat
1998 Bayrunner 21
image.jpeg

Hello All,
I've just purchased this 1998 Bayrunner 21. This is my first boat, and am looking forward to getting some good information from this site. I noticed on the bow side of the center console, that there are snaps where a pad would go so people sitting on the cooler would have something to lean against. Does anyone know where I can get one? I've searched on web, but no luck so far. Thanks for the help

Upvote 0

.40calibear

Sep 22, 2015
Fresno
Name
Sal
Boat
Landlocked
Sorry I can't help you out with your question, but damn that is a nice bayrunner. I've been looking for a 19 footer for my self. If you ever go out and need an extra person on your boat, I would really like to see how that 21 footer rides.

Upvote 0

KID CREOLE

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Sep 19, 2003
San Pedro, Ca.
www.yayacalls.com
Name
Stefan
Boat
Grady White 263 Chase
Pete,

A local boat upholstery shop can probably make you one to match the snaps that are already in place, it will also give you the option of what color you want

Upvote 0

tanner.s

Fish Slaughterer
Oct 18, 2012
San Diego
Name
Tanner
Boat
1997 Proline 23 W/A
There is an upholstery shop on Poway road that is very good and reasonable. If they can't help with this, keep them in mind for any other future upholstery needs.

To give you an idea, they charged $400 for a job that other places quoted at $1200. They used the same materials and it was excellent work.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
that would be pretty easy to do yourself....four stainless carriage bolts and two washers per bolt with nylock nuts.get a scrap of half inch plywood drill appropriate size holes in the ply hold it where you want the pad to sit then mark the hole on the front of the console.(of course you must plan these to go inside where there is easy access and no wiring ,etc in the way) then get some closed cell foam pad and water proof fabric and wrap the plywood and pad......if i had materials and tools assembled it's a 30 minute job

Upvote 0