Name
Squibob 1853
Boat
Parker 2110 "ENAMORADA"
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
1995 Pacific trailer.. Had a Parker 2110 on it.. Works fine, tires are good dual axle.. Call me 310-531-6932 located in Chula Vista .. 1500$$ can't figure out how to flip pics .. I can text them if needed ..

bman440440

I am the one who knocks!!!
Sep 8, 2010
San Diego 92117
Name
B-MAN
Boat
Heisenberg(20' Maxum), Ships & Giggles (32' double decker pontoon)
What forum would u like it in tank? It's a boat trailer in the boats for sale classifieds .. If your looking for a trailer make an offer .. Thanks for looking
traditionally it would go in the boat accessories forum... this is a "members BOATS for sale" forum and since a trailer is an accessory to a boat just like a VHF... bait tank and such it should be listed there... but that's just me and my logic. o_O

Keitha

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 2, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
Name
KA
Boat
18' Outrage
I would love to rent it for a couple of weeks. I am looking for a way to get my 18' whaler out of the water to do some service work.

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
Nov 20, 2008
san diego calif. usa
Name
george
Boat
18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
$500 are you serious? Boat trailers are unique, it's not just the length but the c.g. that is critical... and that changes form boat to boat but you can't get the axles and tires for that, Max if you need a trailer you should be all over this one.

Hey stinkeye how much you willing to pay to rent it for?

Squibob

ECV
Oct 22, 2014
The grove (Chula Vista)
Name
Squibob 1853
Boat
Parker 2110 "ENAMORADA"
$500 are you serious? Boat trailers are unique, it's not just the length but the c.g. that is critical... and that changes form boat to boat but you can't get the axles and tires for that, Max if you need a trailer you should be all over this one.

Hey stinkeye how much you willing to pay to rent it for

Dead serious .. This trailer is under my carport cover and id like to put my boat under it when it rains.. I have no use for it and it's in my way.. Somebody come get this chingadara ! 500 bucks I have the pink ready !!

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
Nov 20, 2008
san diego calif. usa
Name
george
Boat
18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
okay a couple questions if you don't mind.

do you know what chingadara means?

are you into bartering? what are you into, what do you need...goods or services? and when i say services I am not referring to a blow job.. but that could be a possibility, not by me but i know some bitches that might.

I know money is always a priority and always works.. but if you don't ask you don't know.

Squibob

ECV
Oct 22, 2014
The grove (Chula Vista)
Name
Squibob 1853
Boat
Parker 2110 "ENAMORADA"
Don't mind at all

1. Yes
2. Anythings possible
3. Gel coat repair/ all stickers removed and Parker polished up real purdy.. Hydroglow squid light.. Squid dip net.. Bitchen shit?? What do u have ??

JonT baja22

Mar 31, 2014
Chula vista
Name
Jon
Boat
Fish n chix
okay a couple questions if you don't mind.

do you know what chingadara means?

are you into bartering? what are you into, what do you need...goods or services? and when i say services I am not referring to a blow job.. but that could be a possibility, not by me but i know some bitches that might.

I know money is always a priority and always works.. but if you don't ask you don't know.
Hook it up . Lol

Keitha

Oct 2, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
Name
KA
Boat
18' Outrage
Who bought it? I am still in need of a rental. The $500 was very tempting, but I have the same problem with long term storage. I should have bought it, used it and sold it in near/hind sight.
Congrats on the sale.