Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2009
El Cajon
Name
Rodney
Boat
Cabo 216, Bayrunner 16, Pro Line 19, Robalo 19, Four Winns 20, Tremblay 17
I don't understand the point of the HIN in this post. The PO's boat is my boat it has the same HIN - California doesn't issue salvaged titles for boats - what is the point geniuses? My boat didn't sink.
20200325_105011.jpg

Upvote 0

ltran0614

May 8, 2013
Orange
Name
L Train
Boat
27' Farallon Whaleback & 27' Radon LRB
I don't understand the point of the HIN in this post. The PO's boat is my boat it has the same HIN - California doesn't issue salvaged titles for boats - what is the point geniuses? My boat didn't sink.
View attachment 1137029

There you go ppl. What's the HIN of the boat that sank ....?? I dont know, I'm honestly asking.

Pretty straight fwd answer if you ask me.

Upvote 0

Hismosa

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Oct 15, 2016
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Name
    Glenn
    Boat
    Boats n hoes
    Since you're too stupid to understand, let dumb it down for you: take out ALL subjectivity (picture vs picture, rod holder mount, baitwell, wood floats? etc. - ALL those things are easily changeable) and post OBJECTIVE statements (HULL NUMBER - yes I assume the HIN hasn't then tampered with).

You'll save yourself plenty of time typing. If that's not clear enough for you, I guess you're just SOL.
    He's not denying it's the same boat. He's just saying that the previous owner committed insurance fraud as he believes the boat didn't actually sink. Or at least I think that's what he's trying to say.... But who knows as it's such a whacky idea

I guess we need the previous owner to post a copy of the vessel assist receipt so this guy can lay off the drugs

Upvote 0
    Aug 20, 2009
    El Cajon
    Name
    Rodney
    Boat
    Cabo 216, Bayrunner 16, Pro Line 19, Robalo 19, Four Winns 20, Tremblay 17
    If this boat sank then why isn't this more corroded? Have you ever seen a boat that has sunk in saltwater? Why is the corrosion only where it is? Come on use your freakin heads. Hell for that matter do you people even fish in saltwater? Where's all of the salt that should be everywhere? If they used saltaway after it had sunk to clean it then why is salt still on the brass valve? Because it hasn't been cleaned and it wasn't sunk. Where's all of the salt deposits on those wires?

20200422_165746.jpg

• Haha
    Reactions: gunnyslinger
    Upvote 0

Spoons

USCG Master
    Oct 21, 2004
    San Diego/SF Bay
    Name
    Capt. Erik
    Boat
    21' Center Console
    If this boat sank then why isn't this more corroded? Have you ever seen a boat that has sunk in saltwater? Why is the corrosion only where it is? Come on use your freakin heads. Hell for that matter do you people even fish in saltwater? Where's all of the salt that should be everywhere? If they used saltaway after it had sunk to clean it then why is salt still on the brass valve? Because it hasn't been cleaned and it wasn't sunk. Where's all of the salt deposits on those wires?

View attachment 1137030

That's cause its bronze not cast iron. you seriously have owned 30 boats? Must have all been quick flips. How come you didn't respond to my response earlier about getting the boat on cooperss.com. How much you score it for?

Reactions: FlatPack
    Upvote 0

Sandieangler

Wax~Chalk~Resin
    Oct 1, 2017
    San diego
    Name
    Trevor Ton
    Boat
    Mercado de pescado

View attachment 1137030
    Funny thing is I your original post you stated that the photos from the OP was definitely not Cabo 216, and now you know it is. You’ve owned 30 boats? Are you even a boater? Do you even know what saltwater is? 😂

Upvote 0
    Status
    Not open for further replies.