Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2009
El Cajon
Name
Rodney
Boat
Cabo 216, Bayrunner 16, Pro Line 19, Robalo 19, Four Winns 20, Tremblay 17
Where is the starboard pole holder on the railing?
Sunk-Cabo-2-front.jpg

Mine and the former owner/author's
My-Cabo-Front.jpg

PRETTY DAMN CLOSE!
"But wait there's more..."

Upvote 0
Aug 20, 2009
El Cajon
Name
Rodney
Boat
Next up is way too much information, way way too detailed...
2-900gph bilge pumps...

2-900-B-P.jpg

Here is the actual boat.
B-P-F.jpg

Here they are closer up. There isn't a 9 to be seen.
B-P-C.jpg

Don't give up on me yet...

Upvote 0

charliecat

on a fishin' mission
Jun 2, 2015
Name
charlie cat
Boat
14' -50' , bunch of boats
Clearly Trayschool's a total moron! Crafting this hoax 6 months ago to foil your current sale of said vessel, but leaving so many holes in his story!
Amateurs!

Upvote 0
Aug 20, 2009
El Cajon
Name
Rodney
Boat
This is highly interesting to me in particular. The reason that it is highly interesting to me is because I worked in the insurance replacement industry for over 2 decades. I replaced entire vehicle interiors, air bags, wheels tires, stereos alarms, steering columns, locks of all kinds, you know stuff that gets vandalized and stolen. I repaired thousands of vehicles every year and I interacted with almost every single customer. Do you want to know which customers screwed up their claims the most? The customers with the most details.

So when I went to work for M2O Marine it was a big professional change for me. I had already owned over 30 boats so I know them very well as a general rule. When M2O Marine asked me if I was interested in doing boat inspections I was like "hell yeah". It was a easy transition for me because I was already rigging their new $40,000-$70,000 Yamaha's and their $40,000-$100,000+ new wakeboard boats. GREAT PEOPLE AND WORK DONE DOWN THERE BTW.

Neil you were a great man, You are missed by many.

So back to this drama BS.

Upvote 0
Aug 20, 2009
El Cajon
Name
Rodney
Boat
This is extremely interesting to me.
Ins-1.jpg

Ins-2.jpg

Have I personally seen a boat that has sunk in saltwater? Yes I have, somewhere around ? 7 or 10 ?

Where are the salt deposits? They were 10 miles out. The author wrote it took quite some time to get vessel assist's help. Not one freakin' sliver of seaweed? nothing wrapped around the railing, sticking out of a door, clean as a whistle - except that brown dust looking stuff which happens to appear on the cars and the roofs of the houses. I don't know, may be I'm seeing things or maybe I'm not seeing things and that's the real problem.

Time for a smoke break. Maybe a beer too.

I got more coming, Ill need a few minutes...

Vessel Assist YOU GUYS ROCK! Thank you thank yo thank you several times...

Upvote 0
Aug 20, 2009
El Cajon
Name
Rodney
Boat
Stop the drama!

I REPEAT: POST HULL NUMBERS!!!
Kiss my...….. I'm the one who's character is being attacked here.

You'll get the HIN soon enough - I already posted the clear title and if you'd have actually read through the replies you'd know that California does not issue salvage titles to boats! Pay attention or GTFO!

Upvote 0

Spoons

USCG Master
Oct 21, 2004
San Diego/SF Bay
Name
Capt. Erik
Boat
21' Center Console
Rod you sir are wigged out. This is the same exact boat! You want to know why I know so much about this boat. It's because I almost bought it off Travis as a buy back before Travis let insurance haul it away.

Let me guess. You bidded on this boat from www.cooperss.com auction site and it DID NOT come with the trailer and that's why it has that rusted piece of shit underneath it?

c'mon I just really want to know how much you won it for on cooperss.com please. I'm guessing $500

Upvote 0

Bottom Line

Village idiot
Jul 9, 2006
Warner Springs
Name
Steve
Boat
Invader CC - Bottom Line
Same boat for sure - look at the cutout behind the seating area in the two pics - no two are ever alike as these are freehand. They are the same in yours and the insurance pic. Even the rust stains are the same.

leaner1.jpg

leaner2.jpg

Reactions: Spoons
Upvote 0

Spoons

USCG Master
Oct 21, 2004
San Diego/SF Bay
Name
Capt. Erik
Boat
21' Center Console
Upvote 0

ChrisMc

Take it easy, I'm just Fishin with you
Oct 11, 2017
Ventura County
Name
Chris
Boat
Sea Ranger 19 Skip Top
The Hull numbers tell the story..... can't fake those!! Stupid ass thread kick this duche bag off so I can read more interesting things!!!

Upvote 0
Aug 20, 2009
El Cajon
Name
Rodney
Boat
Here is establishing the "why" and the "how" and then I'll post the "why on the urgency" - I mean someone could die...

20200422_171845.jpg

I have wired up (that's another thing I've done for decades) a lot of live well pumps and I definitely never had them dump into a bilge. Come on that's just stupid. And by the way - the live wells are the ones that are supposed to be full of water - you know so the fish stays aLIVE in the WELL.

20200422_171804.jpg

Fish holds were plugged (more justification and more facts presented). The Cabo 216 is a wet deck boat. It is literally designed to have waves splash into it. It also gives the opportunity for the PO in an explanation for more weight as to why it supposedly sank. Why would you want your dead fish to sit in saltwater? Seriously. I've always wanted to go out more but I'm more of a "can I see the coast" type of guy since I got out of the USN. Why would you want that amount of water in your boat's live well? Seriously. They're huge.

20200422_171746.jpg

That bait tank is no longer on the boat. However it's mounting plate that it mounted to is still there. It is extremely heavy. It's solid heavy form of some type of wood. I don't know maybe 40 pounds. The bait tank that was up there was at least 40 gallons. Does that sound reasonable? Seriously. How did that hatch open with that much weight on top of it?
20200203_101205.jpg

I realize wood floats and if that's what you're thinking then you're not thinking heavy enough, that's a solid chuck right there.

20200422_172141.jpg

I want to get this straight: The live wells were dumping into the bilge, the fish holds were full of water and they were supposed to be full of water because that's the way the PO wanted them.

In another place in the author's story he talks about how they put a divider between the deck and the motor well. You can actually see the cheap AF aluminum brackets sitting there "to keep water out",

So the fish holds were purposely full of water, the live wells dumped into the bilge, there was a thin AF board held on with cheap AF aluminum brackets that held in enough water to sink the boat because the aft of the boat was facing a swell??? That's the story the PO stuck to? And none of you "experts" on this board raised an eyebrow??? REALLY??? LMFAO!

You could put twins on a setback and a pair of jack plates on this boat and it wouldn't sink. Come on... LMFAO.

There are two pictures of a sunk boat, one that defintely isn't my boat and one that's very close, no pictures on the ramp after it sunk, no pictures of it in tow, I mean there was a partner in this boat and he didn't take any more pictures for the co-owner? People are taking pictures everywhere 24/7 - where's the pictures? What about BD people on the dock? No one has a picture? Really? I mean my dog eats its own feces and I"ll take a picture (LOL jk).

I'm tired, I have over a dozen permanent illnesses. I worked all day. Business is GREAT! I'll post the HIN Tomorrow. I have a big job tomorrow and when that's done I'm going to trace out the hoses and such on my Cabo 216 and see if the rigger of that boat was actually as stupid as the PO claims. God knows the operator of my Cabo could have used some help when it sunk if it had actually sunk. I do have more proof by the way, I'm just too tired right now.

Upvote 0

ltran0614

May 8, 2013
Orange
Name
L Train
Boat
27' Farallon Whaleback & 27' Radon LRB
Kiss my...….. I'm the one who's character is being attacked here.

You'll get the HIN soon enough - I already posted the clear title and if you'd have actually read through the replies you'd know that California does not issue salvage titles to boats! Pay attention or GTFO!

WTF does me saying post your Hull Number have anything to do w/ savage title or any other BS you're talking about - yes I've read the entire thread and all your BS 'analysis' of the pictures, if that's what you call it?? Skip the BS of trying to analyze pictures and post the HIN. Only that would be 100% definitive proof of whether it's the same boat.

READ THE REPLIES BEFORE ATTACKING IGNORANT FOOL.

I was trying to help you by making a valid suggestion but take it as you wish. Continue digging your hole, dont mind me. I've got my 🍿🍿🍿🍿

Upvote 0
Aug 20, 2009
El Cajon
Name
Rodney
Boat
The Hull numbers tell the story..... can't fake those!! Stupid ass thread kick this duche bag off so I can read more interesting things!!!
Yeah kick him off so he can't prove your buddy is the fraud! Lol. I'm just kidding about that one part.

Upvote 0
Aug 20, 2009
El Cajon
Name
Rodney
Boat
WTF does me saying post your Hull Number have anything to do w/ savage title or any other BS you're talking about - yes I've read the entire thread and all your BS 'analysis' of the pictures, if that's what you call it?? Skip the BS of trying to analyze pictures and post the HIN. Only that would be 100% definitive proof of whether it's the same boat.

READ THE REPLIES BEFORE ATTACKING IGNORANT FOOL.

I was trying to help you by making a valid suggestion but take it as you wish. Continue digging your hole, dont mind me. I've got my 🍿🍿🍿🍿
I want to understand your opinion. You don't understand my posts but I'm the ignoorant fool. Hmmm... I'll have to think about that one. You know, because I'm so ignorant and such.

Kiss my ass biatch. You have my number.

Upvote 0

scott v

• Sep 3, 2011
    Rancho Santa Margarita
    Name
    Scott
    Boat
    Keep wishing
    Here is establishing the "why" and the "how" and then I'll post the "why on the urgency" - I mean someone could die...

View attachment 1137014

I have wired up (that's another thing I've done for decades) a lot of live well pumps and I definitely never had them dump into a bilge. Come on that's just stupid. And by the way - the live wells are the ones that are supposed to be full of water - you know so the fish stays aLIVE in the WELL.

View attachment 1137019

Fish holds were plugged (more justification and more facts presented). The Cabo 216 is a wet deck boat. It is literally designed to have waves splash into it. It also gives the opportunity for the PO in an explanation for more weight as to why it supposedly sank. Why would you want your dead fish to sit in saltwater? Seriously. I've always wanted to go out more but I'm more of a "can I see the coast" type of guy since I got out of the USN. Why would you want that amount of water in your boat's live well? Seriously. They're huge.

View attachment 1137020

That bait tank is no longer on the boat. However it's mounting plate that it mounted to is still there. It is extremely heavy. It's solid heavy form of some type of wood. I don't know maybe 40 pounds. The bait tank that was up there was at least 40 gallons. Does that sound reasonable? Seriously. How did that hatch open with that much weight on top of it?
    View attachment 1137021
    I realize wood floats and if that's what you're thinking then you're not thinking heavy enough, that's a solid chuck right there.

View attachment 1137022

I want to get this straight: The live wells were dumping into the bilge, the fish holds were full of water and they were supposed to be full of water because that's the way the PO wanted them.

In another place in the author's story he talks about how they put a divider between the deck and the motor well. You can actually see the cheap AF aluminum brackets sitting there "to keep water out",

So the fish holds were purposely full of water, the live wells dumped into the bilge, there was a thin AF board held on with cheap AF aluminum brackets that held in enough water to sink the boat because the aft of the boat was facing a swell??? That's the story the PO stuck to? And none of you "experts" on this board raised an eyebrow??? REALLY??? LMFAO!

You could put twins on a setback and a pair of jack plates on this boat and it wouldn't sink. Come on... LMFAO.

There are two pictures of a sunk boat, one that defintely isn't my boat and one that's very close, no pictures on the ramp after it sunk, no pictures of it in tow, I mean there was a partner in this boat and he didn't take any more pictures for the co-owner? People are taking pictures everywhere 24/7 - where's the pictures? What about BD people on the dock? No one has a picture? Really? I mean my dog eats its own feces and I"ll take a picture (LOL jk).

I'm tired, I have over a dozen permanent illnesses. I worked all day. Business is GREAT! I'll post the HIN Tomorrow. I have a big job tomorrow and when that's done I'm going to trace out the hoses and such on my Cabo 216 and see if the rigger of that boat was actually as stupid as the PO claims. God knows the operator of my Cabo could have used some help when it sunk if it had actually sunk. I do have more proof by the way, I'm just too tired right now.
    Wtf did I just read

Reactions: marlyn
    Upvote 0

ltran0614

May 8, 2013
    Orange
    Name
    L Train
    Boat
    27' Farallon Whaleback & 27' Radon LRB
    Since you're too stupid to understand, let dumb it down for you: take out ALL subjectivity (picture vs picture, rod holder mount, baitwell, wood floats? etc. - ALL those things are easily changeable) and post OBJECTIVE statements (HULL NUMBER - yes I assume the HIN hasn't then tampered with).

You'll save yourself plenty of time typing. If that's not clear enough for you, I guess you're just SOL.

Upvote 0
    Status
    Not open for further replies.