Rockcod

Almost A Member
Oct 22, 2005
Lakeside
Name
Rick
Boat
Parker 25
Bump for a killer rig, that is fast as hell. they pulled away from us at the shotgun start of the OBB like we were standing still, and we were doing 43 mph!

Upvote 0

FishinArmo

Apr 5, 2006
Northridge CA
Name
Avo Oughourlian
Boat
DOS XX
I cant believe this boat hasn't sold I'm so tempted to sell my 19 outrage and upgrade if it was closer i would have probably done it, if you know anyone that want and 06 bw outrage with a 150 verado completely rigged let me know and we could do a swap?

Upvote 0

Lucky B

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Feb 4, 2008
    San Diego
    luckybsportfishing.com
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    Yellowfin 36’ / Viking 61’ FB
    I cant believe this boat hasn't sold I'm so tempted to sell my 19 outrage and upgrade if it was closer i would have probably done it, if you know anyone that want and 06 bw outrage with a 150 verado completely rigged let me know and we could do a swap?

Appreciate the offer. We need to sell this boat to make room. Guys, this is the cleanest, most turn key 21 Outrage in SoCal. Perfectly equipped, fast, and super economical to run. Over 13K invested in upgrades since we bought it in January 2014. Come sea trial and make an offer!

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

Fleet

Thepowderblues.com
    May 17, 2015
    Solana Beach
    Name
    Fishing Jedi
    Boat
    BW Outrage/RHFleet.org
    LOL i look at this boat every day. I love it. I just couldn't make an offer without selling my 18 Outrage first. And i know selling a boat is difficult. I just bought it last summer and love it but i want to go up in size. I only put 20 hours on it after i bought it and sunk around 2 K into new bottom paint...bait tank....console cover...batteries and other little things. I dont want to take a loss on it after only owning it for 20 hours. Its such an awesome little boat. I literally look forward to heavy seas in it. But its a 2 person fishing boat. And i wouldn't mind being able to add a 3rd. 21 feet might even be too small.

Anyways man i love your boat. And like ive said before it just looks so pampered. You know you are getting a headache free boat because the owner obviously obsesses about his babies. lol

Cheers man.

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
    Feb 27, 2003
    Soul Cal
    www.sandiegofishing.com
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Kencraft CC
    LOL i look at this boat every day. I love it. I just couldn't make an offer without selling my 18 Outrage first. And i know selling a boat is difficult. I just bought it last summer and love it but i want to go up in size. I only put 20 hours on it after i bought it and sunk around 2 K into new bottom paint...bait tank....console cover...batteries and other little things. I dont want to take a loss on it after only owning it for 20 hours. Its such an awesome little boat. I literally look forward to heavy seas in it. But its a 2 person fishing boat. And i wouldn't mind being able to add a 3rd. 21 feet might even be too small.

Anyways man i love your boat. And like ive said before it just looks so pampered. You know you are getting a headache free boat because the owner obviously obsesses about his babies. lol

Cheers man.

Buy it Fleet....... it's all you!!

These guys take crazy care of their toys!!

The unknown fisherman:p:

Upvote 0

Fleet

Thepowderblues.com
    May 17, 2015
    Solana Beach
    Name
    Fishing Jedi
    Boat
    BW Outrage/RHFleet.org
    Buy it Fleet....... it's all you!!

These guys take crazy care of their toys!!

The unknown fisherman:p:

Oh i know brother. You can see it. I have to put on sunglasses just to look at the pics its so clean. You just know its the parts of the boat you cant see that are perfect as well. I just truly admire boat owners like this. Ive seen some absolute dumps and have fished on one or 2. I hate being on the water in a boat that i know isnt taken care of. Glad i own my own now.

By the way it was great communicating with you last summer. I got into great fishing everytime out. Lets do it again this summer.

I just moved my boat into a 25 foot slip so im probably subconsciously preparing myself for a bigger boat. I think 23 feet is the ideal move up for me. I have the cash to grab it now but i dont want to do anything until i sell my boat. And the thought of selling my boat right before fishing season starts just sounds like such a headache. Plus i would need to come off the 29K price most likely. At least a little bit.

Upvote 0

apogee

My name is Apogee and I am a Squidaholic
    Jan 29, 2009
    Bakersfield
    Name
    Apogee..
    Boat
    Boston Whaler Outrage 28 (End Game)
    My Whaler is a 230. It is really perfect for three people. I was going to go to a Conquest 285 and it would been less of a fishing platform than my current Whaler at twice the operational cost, but, I would have a cabin. Decided against it..

Upvote 0

Fleet

Thepowderblues.com
    May 17, 2015
    Solana Beach
    Name
    Fishing Jedi
    Boat
    BW Outrage/RHFleet.org
    My Whaler is a 230. It is really perfect for three people. I was going to go to a Conquest 285 and it would been less of a fishing platform than my current Whaler at twice the operational cost, but, I would have a cabin. Decided against it..

Thats probably my target boat. Any idea what the mpg is on that Yamaha with that size boat?

Upvote 0

TAPOUT

Sep 17, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Erik
    Boat
    Cabo 48 FB "Outlaw", Yellowfin 26 Hybrid "Boomer"
    Update: Boat being professionally compounded, polished and waxed this weekend. This boat is fast, stable and efficient. She's decked over 60 Yellowtail and a handful of Bluefin since Feb. 1st. Nothing better for our "run and gun" surface iron fishing than this rig. She sips fuel, and is easy to maintain. If you are in the market, you don't want to miss this one. Considering all reasonable offers.

20160401_161629.jpg 906.jpeg

Upvote 0

Fleet

Thepowderblues.com
    May 17, 2015
    Solana Beach
    Name
    Fishing Jedi
    Boat
    BW Outrage/RHFleet.org
    That thing is so pretty out in the water. Where are you catching blue's in Feb?

Ill give you my Outrage an 15K for yours. ;)

Upvote 0