1994 23 ' Clipper Craft Sport-fishing boat for sale-(low hours)***Sold***

agallo

Oct 28, 2011
Woodinville, WA USA
Name
El Gallo
Boat
Tailgunner
Tailgunner is the product of the last unfinished Clippercraft hull being built out as a pure sport-fishing machine. She’s designed specifically to fish the Washington fisheries from the bottom up. Boat has only 320 hours on the original motor. Powered by a Volvo Penta 3.0 SX, it is a nicely equipped turnkey boat with many custom upgrades.
  • Furno Radar RDP-1340
  • Furno Sonar FCV-600L
  • Chart-plotter Standard Horizon CPV350
  • Walker Electric Downriggers
  • 80 Gallon fuel tanks
  • Ez-Load Trailer

· This boat is priced to sale @ $17,500 OBO

image.jpg

Last edited:

Spokaloo

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 30, 2008
Spokane, Wa
www.stagboatworks.com
Name
Eric
Boat
I build my own
Many of you know the boat but for the newer guys, this is on of the lowest cost per trip tuna chasers out there. Has made several trips burning less than 50 gallons of gas and coming home with 20+ albacore.

Though she's titled as a 1994, she never touched the water until 2008. This is much newer than the title implies. I can provide all build info for anyone interested in her.

E

Glad Wrap

Jul 21, 2009
Tacoma, WA
Name
Scott
Boat
boat whore
Back up for sale again? I would love to own this boat........nope don't have the cash.

Cap'n Coldeye

Salt Shaker
Jun 29, 2011
Kent/Wa/US
Name
Aaron
Boat
Shamrock 220 "Loco Gringo"
I have looking boat ride for an old friend, the timing of this is bad as he will be out of town for the next couple of weeks (headed for the islands). Over the last year of looking this is by far the best match for him. I would love to see this work out.
Cheers

agallo

Oct 28, 2011
Woodinville, WA USA
Name
El Gallo
Boat
Tailgunner
I have looking boat ride for an old friend, the timing of this is bad as he will be out of town for the next couple of weeks (headed for the islands). Over the last year of looking this is by far the best match for him. I would love to see this work out.
Cheers
Let me know if you'd like to make arrangements to see the boat if it's still available when he gets back

fish doctor

Nov 11, 2005
los angeles
Name
jim
Boat
Sea ray signature 200
Any pictures of the rails
How about the deck space
Is there a cover.
How would this boat handle the seas down in Southern California

Hannibal

Hold my rod?
Mar 13, 2012
Puyallup
Name
Kellen
Boat
Carolina Classic 25 Tail Hooker
Thats some nice craftmanship. What is the top speed for the boat?

Swede

Yachtless
May 2, 2008
Pacific Northwest
Name
Swede
Boat
Kristen Lee
Hey, I saw her going home yesterday stuck in the south I-5 mess around the base. Truck towing a 5th wheel plowed into a car making it about 40% smaller triggering the 5th wheel to break free and plowed into the tow vehicle and then probably back into the crushed car. Brutal!