Bteck01

Jun 28, 2019
Bay Area
Name
Brandon
Boat
1984 bayrunner
Hard to find 1990 bayrunner open deck 18’

the entire boat has been cleaned up, the outside of the boat was polished with a zephyr polishing kit took 16+ hours, brand new marine floors coated with two coats of marine epoxy, new foam, relocated the gas tanks to the front of boat to balance weight, new hatches and latches, main Johnson motor starts right up when cold, has been maintenance with brand new water pump, carb rebuild, new reed valves, lower seals, gas filter, hoses, gaskets, new lower oil, I have receipts to prove, 8hp mariner kicker motor is like new, has about 10hrs on it and starts on the second pull when cold. Absolutely zero leaks in the boat, when the floor boards were pulled i coated the aluminum with gluv it so that no salt water wil corrode the bottom, trailer is in good condition, brand new aluminum rims, tires and hubs, can also provide receipts for this. All new fuses, old wire was torn out and replaced with all new marine grade wire, new Lowrance hook 7, new bilge pump and floater, I made a custom cooler bench with two new seats so that it can be moved around when fishing, I also have the original swinging bench that came with the boat. We can schedule a test run or fishing trip so I can show you how the boat runs, and that it doesn’t leak like other aluminum boats, attached a list of everything and what I missed down below

60hp Johnson(new water pump, carb rebuild, new reed valves, lower seal kit, air filter gasket, gas filter, spark plugs, will provide receipts)

8hp mariner kicker runs new

New marine floors, and floatation foam (also have carpeted floors that I will throw in)

New 150qt cooler

Brand new detachable seats

New Lowrance hook 7 fishfinder/gps

New marine battery

Marine radio and antenna

New bilge pump and floater

New aluminum rims, tires and hubs,

Two 6 gallon gas tanks and one 3 gallon tank

Life vest, safety equipment

Two manual fishing down riggers

Bimini top is in great condition

All titles in hand registered until 2021