fly18

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 1, 2011
aliso viejo
Name
reese swinea
Boat
kairis
This is the anniversary year and has a lot of special upgrades. 2003 Yamaha outboard 90 hp four stroke just over 1,500 hrs and great compression.. This engine has never let me down , I have serviced it ever since I got it 6 years ago with 220 hrs. It moves the boat perfect at 43mph. I just replaced the impeller 3 months ago. This boat has been 72 miles off shore multiple times and is the driest boat for its size. The boat has lots of upgrades I have added. 18 rod holders 2 of them are for trolling up top on tower. 28 gallon removable bait tank with 500 gph rule . I relocated.the 28 gallon gas tank to the front with seat on top.This boat has a 140 mile range. It has a standard vhf radio and a waterproof stereo. Also has a draonfly raymarine fish finder and gps . Easy to use and works great. Custom saltwater specialties 2" polished alloy t top with 8 rod holders. Also just installed a custom white fiberglass top the niceset top you will ever see on a boat this size.It was 3k. 2008 pacific trailer with custom aloy rims with Bering buddies.all led lighting . This boat is a turnkey. I am out of town till saturday, and will have ready next tuesday. I can answer questions till I get back. Also has a scott lean to with 6 rod holders. This boat has caught plenty of huge bluefin tuna and other species. I am getting rid of her because I am finishing a 19 whaler that is almost done in 1 month. 14k for this fishing machine I wiill have new picks in saturday.

reese 714-235-0100

1649.jpg 803.jpg 1139.jpg 268.jpg 642.jpg 840.jpg 956.jpg 282.jpg 038.jpg 277.jpg

gettingbentwithbo

Get Bent!
Mar 7, 2009
Riverside
gettingbentwithbo.com
Name
Bo
Boat
14' Starcraft SF SS
That thing is bad ass! Wish I was in the market.

Willdoggy

Willing Member
Jun 25, 2014
Chula Vista
Name
IG = WetWillyBiz
Boat
Purr-Sea-Stance: Boston Whaler Montauk 170
Great platform! Which bait tank is currently on it? Looks like two different ones in the photos. GLWS

fly18

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 1, 2011
aliso viejo
Name
reese swinea
Boat
kairis
You are correct on the bait tank the round one is 40 gallons for offshore bluefin fishing for braiing. the round one is going on the 19 ft lo pro whaler I am building.I did make a mistake the leantoo is a todd . I had the smaller on on for about 6 months it is 28 gallons and worked fine for 1 scoop ..

bassfinder949

Captain Save-A-Hoe
Jul 28, 2009
South O.C.
Name
Benny
Boat
1850 winner center console
Had some good times on this Whaler ! Very fishey and a very dry ride. Somebody is going to be very happy with this boat. GLWS Reese

ShadBurke

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 28, 2005
Carlsbad
Name
Shad Burke
Boat
22' Boston Whaler Guardians
Did you decide on power for that low pro? Seems like forever that low pro was in refit...... 3 yrs?

fly18

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 1, 2011
aliso viejo
Name
reese swinea
Boat
kairis
I just did not want to get rid of this fishing sled she has always been good to me.I have had the lo pro 19 for 3 years and she will launch in about 1 month. we call her wanga because she is part whaler and part panga.I will show you picks when she is ready to launch. I will be looking for the last piece of puzzle 4 stroke yammy 115 or 150.....good things take time...grasshopper....

fly18

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 1, 2011
aliso viejo
Name
reese swinea
Boat
kairis
What a beautiful day, to be on the water, gathering fish eggs.... This boat, will hold, lots of eggs, and prefers, blue, and yellow .The season is here, and this skiff, will go, wherever they are biting. FYI the NewLow Ann limited out on BFT.................. I fished, the tanner bank, last year, and only used, 32 gallons, with 40 gallon bait tank, 100lbs ice, 1 bluefin 89lbs. I will have, all the specs, on the engine, by wensday.
Dont sleep, on this Rabbit ride..
Its not the arrow....
Its the Indian.......
I am back in town, and can show boat.
You wont find a nicer setup.. for the price..
Enjoy this very special day.. .
Now back to eating.

BigSwell

Jul 12, 2014
Morro Bay, Ca
Name
Steve
Boat
Big Swell / Ciera 2858
This boat is fishy as hell! Fished desperation last year with all the big boats and fought a monster BFT for almost two hours before breaking off. Caught my biggest YT on this boat as well. For all the times I fished on her it never had a single hiccup. She’s a champ no doubt. Sad to see her go! Thanks for some amazing days REESE! GLWS...

fly18

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 1, 2011
aliso viejo
Name
reese swinea
Boat
kairis
$13,500 And can go, anywhere, the fishing is wfo......And no matter, what
happens, you will never sink. The worst case scenario, is you did not, bring enough beer, for the tow ride, back....I have never, had that problem, this engine purrs, like a sea kitten... The safest family boat..

fly18

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 1, 2011
aliso viejo
Name
reese swinea
Boat
kairis
The price will not get much lower, the boat is worth, every penny.
.I have made more upgrades, over the last week ,and will post more picks, on monday. This skiff, has 140 mile range, with a 28 gallon tank..

This is the best, so cal boat, that will get you there, safely, quickly and dry..
with no chance, of sinking.. How much is that worth?

I am in no rush...

May 15, 2018
Name
robert marshall
Boat
boston whaler
The price will not get much lower, the boat is worth, every penny.
.I have made more upgrades, over the last week ,and will post more picks, on monday. This skiff, has 140 mile range, with a 28 gallon tank..

This is the best, so cal boat, that will get you there, safely, quickly and dry..
with no chance, of sinking.. How much is that worth?

I am in no rush...
What new upgrades? Do you have the new pics?

fly18

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 1, 2011
aliso viejo
Name
reese swinea
Boat
kairis
I have been doing all the things I needed to do but was to busy catching blue fin last year. Both of the hatches on the consul side and back replaced.I replaced the front seat where the 28 gallon tank is located.If you want to come see the boat it is in hunting beach.Give me a call this weekend and I can send some new picks .
reese 714-235-0100

fly18

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 1, 2011
aliso viejo
Name
reese swinea
Boat
kairis
The paddys are holding yellows....What are you waiting for the best whaler in so cal...

fly18

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 1, 2011
aliso viejo
Name
reese swinea
Boat
kairis
The boat is almost complete. My other boat is almost finished that I have worked on for 3 years. You will not find a nicer whaler that is ready to chase the blue fin.
. You cant catch fish on the couch, and beer tastes better on the ocean .....