1989 25' Hydra-Sport Vector walk around

doncatfish

Dec 21, 2006
San Clemente
Name
Don
Boat
30' Albemarle
25' 1989 Hydra-Sport Vector - outstanding, reliable fully loaded fishing machine - $20,500 PRICE DROP $19,000
This boat has one of the best integrated electronics systems you can own:

Raymarine Axiom Pro 12 inch

Raymarine Transducer RV-100

Raymarine Chirp HD Radar

Raymarine EV-15- Hydraulic Autopilot

The fish sonar, side scanning sonar, chart, radar and autopilot are top of the line and integrated, all in one 12 inch unit, works beautifully. Yes, the side scanning sonar works fantastic - very nice to be able to see on each side of the boat, plus the up and down, when fishing off shore.

2006 Evinrude E-Tec 250, 2 stroke. Rebuilt powerhead 150 hours ago, transmission rebuilt 200 hours ago, all work by Advanced Marine Costa Mesa, everything running fantastic.

Fusion stereo with Bluetooth, new speakers in cabin and gunnels. Sirius XM receiver SXV300B

Standard Horizon VHF radio

Large 2 scoop bait tank

13 rocket launchers on top, 2 on bait tank, 2 on bow

Outriggers with new Maximizer brackets for ease of deployment and best angles

New Bottom paint in February

New Batteries in March

Custom folding cutting board

V berth sleeps two

Combing pads

Salt water wash down pump

Virtual kill switch installed for solo running

195 gallon fuel tank – great range

Fish hold

Swimstep

Portable toilet

Aft and stern bilge pumps

Gaffs, life jackets, throw pads, bait net

Eisenglass

Boat cruises at 28 knots, ready to fish immediately. Had no plans to sell, but after 3.5 years on the wait list for a larger slip, finally got one so purchased a larger boat. Super reliable and GREAT boat for fishing, located in slip in Dana Point harbor, no trailer.

No low ball offers.

Don cell 714-412-0000

on the move.JPG front view.jpg IMG_1034 (1).jpg walk around.jpg raymarine.jpg engine.jpg bait well.jpg cutting.jpg autopilot.jpg radio.jpg rocket launchers.jpg toilet.jpg vberth1.jpg wheelhouse.jpg BFT.jpg toad.JPG 2 butts.jpg don with Thresher.jpg z4.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LarsTheViking

Sep 21, 2013
Dana Point/CA/U.S.A.
Name
Lars T.
Boat
1990 Team Scarab 31 by Larry Smith. Twin Yamaha 250 OX66 EFI.
BUMP 4 A BEAUTY!
Took a stroll around Dana Point Harbor during the weekend and certain boats always catch my eyes. There's the usual suspects, a Bertram 20 CC, a SeaCraft 23 Sceptre, a cool old Uniflite 23 Salty Pup and then the subject of this thread, which looked Bristol in the sunshine. I recall thinking, why all these almost new Parker 23'-28' boats with big single or dual Yamaha engines? These are all $150k-$200k on average! Am I lost or why do I find this Hydro-Sports WA difficult to beat, especially on a day with some bigger chop and larger swells, in comparison to almost all newer boats in this size? It's both more seaworthy and fun to run than almost anything new I can think of and for 10% of the entrance ticket. Cost of running this should be equal or most likely less despite being an older boat, plus it's not going to lose hardly any value if kept in good condition. Engine is basically new and needs less maintenance, (every 300 hours), than the new Yamaha motor, is as quiet and has equal fuel economy. With brand new, at least $7k-$8k worth of very useful electronics, and some other sweet goodies, this boat should have found a new owner the day before yesterday, which was when I took my stroll! If Not, I'm questioning BD Outdoors' boat buying prospects' common sense.
B.t.w., G.L.W.S. and your next larger rig. I bet you'll be getting into another timeless, quality, seaworthy classic.
20200201_151555.jpg
20200201_151800.jpg
20200201_152925.jpg

Upvote 0

Rivertrip

Cabo 256 cuddycon
Jun 20, 2015
Name
Steve
Boat
Cabo 256 cuddycon
I can't believe this hasn't sold. Someone is gonna SCORE! If I didn't have my boat and was looking, this would have been mine for sure!

Reactions: LarsTheViking
Upvote 0

trwilkinson99

Baja golfing and fishing
Apr 19, 2014
Ensenada, La Paz
Name
Terry
Boat
Boston Whaler 350 Defiance
I have an interest, but won’t be back in San Clemente until July, if still available I’ll look at.

I would need a trailer though.

Upvote 0