heatmiser

Gear Whore
Oct 1, 2007
San Diego
Name
Jeff
Boat
23' Chris Craft Sea Hawk
Here is the thread on Barrett's complete rebuild and customization of this killer boat: http://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/threads/here-we-go-again-1984-chris-craft-sea-hawk-rebuild.338531/

This boat is set up perfectly for fishing SoCal and has all the bells & whistles (to many to list - see the rebuild thread). Engine has maybe 400 hours on it and has been serviced by Robbie Gordon at Boating Dynamics every 100 hours since I took ownership. My son and I have killed many fish the past few seasons and always get compliments about the boat every time I take it out. Stored indoors at Big Toy Depot the entire time I have owned it and dropped in only for day trips. Unfortunately I need to sell this quickly so I am pricing it much lower than what I have been told to sell it for. $40K

Last edited:

bman440440

I am the one who knocks!!!
Sep 8, 2010
San Diego 92117
Name
B-MAN
Boat
Heisenberg(20' Maxum), Sip N' Slide (33' 2 deck w/slide) Ships & Giggles (32' double deck pontoon)

Last edited:
Reactions: isbates

heatmiser

Gear Whore
Oct 1, 2007
San Diego
Name
Jeff
Boat
23' Chris Craft Sea Hawk
These are the most current pics I have which was from maybe 6 months ago outside of Robby's shop. Looks the same now. Been serviced by Robby every 100 hours since I have owned the boat (have all the records). Trailer has just been gone over entirely and bearing buddies filled with fresh grease.

Boat Pic 6.jpg
Boat Pics Bow 2.jpg
Boat Pic 7.jpg
Boat Pics - Port Length Shot Interior.jpg
Boat Pic 4.jpg

heatmiser

Gear Whore
Oct 1, 2007
San Diego
Name
Jeff
Boat
23' Chris Craft Sea Hawk
Thanks Ron. It is truly an amazing boat. Barrett did an incredible job and everything is so well thought out.

heatmiser

Gear Whore
Oct 1, 2007
San Diego
Name
Jeff
Boat
23' Chris Craft Sea Hawk
Which motor? The original one from when he bought the boat? If so, I am not sure what Barrett did with it. The motor on the boat is the same one Barrett put on it after the full restoration.

heatmiser

Gear Whore
Oct 1, 2007
San Diego
Name
Jeff
Boat
23' Chris Craft Sea Hawk
Which motor? The original one from when he bought the boat? If so, I am not sure what Barrett did with it. The motor on the boat is the same one Barrett put on it after the full restoration.

Kristopher's painting

Well-Known "Member"
Sep 29, 2015
Ventura
Name
Seafury
Boat
Yes
Yeah the original motor thats the one i was asking about? I was just wondering if you guy had sold it or still had it and wanted to get rid of it. You guys did an amazing job

Hustler

He's On Again!?!
May 31, 2003
Poway redneck
www.wedigscripps.com
Name
Ron
Boat
23' Maritime Patriot
Jason, why the heck is your website double posting people's replies?
It makes us look like dumbshits that hit the "post reply" button too many times :)
WTF...

jim isbell

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 25, 2015
Anaheim, CA
Name
Jim Isbell
Boat
19' Campion/115 4 stroke Yamaha
Here is the thread on Barrett's complete rebuild and customization of this killer boat: http://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/threads/here-we-go-again-1984-chris-craft-sea-hawk-rebuild.338531/

This boat is set up perfectly for fishing SoCal and has all the bells & whistles (to many to list - see the rebuild thread). Engine has maybe 400 hours on it and has been serviced by Robbie Gordon at Boating Dynamics every 100 hours since I took ownership. My son and I have killed many fish the past few seasons and always get compliments about the boat every time I take it out. Stored indoors at Big Toy Depot the entire time I have owned it and dropped in only for day trips. Unfortunately I need to sell this quickly so I am pricing it much lower than what I have been told to sell it for. $40K
I looked at the original thread, I see now it has 43 pages. I went through 3 or 4, so pardon me as I know my question was not doubt answered in one of those. Why did that pretty red get painted over? By the way, BOTH look great, just curious. VERY NICE BOAT, WOW

knot keely

Aug 9, 2014
The Bight
Name
Dan
Boat
Anderson 22 - Slingshot
I looked at the original thread, I see now it has 43 pages. I went through 3 or 4, so pardon me as I know my question was not doubt answered in one of those. Why did that pretty red get painted over? By the way, BOTH look great, just curious. VERY NICE BOAT, WOW
So long awesome story short: That boat was essentially stripped down to fiberglass, completely dismantled down to the hull, and rebuilt to CABO level standards. The green matches their big CABO sportfisher. Do yourself a favor and go through that whole thread. Very cool on many levels.

skipjack

Oct 20, 2004
santa maria
Name
skip
Boat
2320 Parker "Donna Marie"
That's a bad ass boat,I read all of the 44 page rebuild.
Glws

bigderel

Arooroo
Nov 11, 2005
Bape Ark
Name
not Derel
Boat
Key West 210BR
After reading the whole rebuild thread I want to refi my house and get this boat myself. This boat looks insane!!

TAPOUT

Sep 17, 2004
San Diego
Name
Erik
Boat
Cabo 48 FB "Outlaw", Yellowfin 26 Hybrid "Boomer"
Worth every penny... GLWS.

fintastic

Fintastick
Sep 8, 2007
tustin
Name
mike bauer
Boat
25 topaz fintastic