Almost A Member
Jun 20, 2007
Dudeport Beach
Name
Chris
Boat
18 whaler "Nishimaru"
******Price reduced to 2K******

*****Sorry if I didn't respond to all you when I originally posted this. I was swamped at work. Someone come take this.

I'm selling my 1984 18' Boston Whaler Outrage Hull and trailer. I replaced the full tank with a new 60 gallon aluminum full tank a year and half ago. Just to be clear this is a project boat. There has been a decent amount of water intrusion into the hull, and there are multiple soft spots on the deck. The bow needs some Fiberglass work. I ran this boat to San Clemente Island at least 60 times so it had a good life and caught plenty of sea bass and yellows.

Text only 949-413-8154

image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

la vida

Now I love our Prezzz!!!
Jun 28, 2006
El Cazonn
Name
Frank F
Boat
Boat-less (Sad)
So how do you get the water out of those boat?

Upvote 0

apogee

My name is Apogee and I am a Squidaholic
Jan 29, 2009
Bakersfield
Name
Apogee..
Boat
Boston Whaler Outrage 28 (End Game)
So how do you get the water out of those boat?
You don't.. I had one of these hulls and ran it for seventeen years. Same thing happened to it. After a decade or so they start to saturate and that great story about the closed cell foam goes right out the window. Great hull, it is the only boat I ever bought brand new and used it until it self destructed. I took great care of my 18' Outrage..............
IMG_0925.JPG
IMG_0924.JPG
IMG_0923.JPG
IMG_0922.JPG

Upvote 0

el Toro

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 19, 2003
Point Loma
Name
Nate
Boat
Artemis
Actually it's pretty easy to get the water out. Drill holes in hull and or take the deck up, which sounds like is in order anyhow. They are great boats. At this price, with some know-how, elbow grease, time and a little cash you could have a fantastic boat. Would have to be a labor of love!

Upvote 0

karlow

Twins 2017
Apr 29, 2004
Duarte/Covina
Name
karl
Boat
20' skippy Topless /17' whaler Wet Ride (sold) /18' Outrage
Check on the whaler sites. Weight that pig to see how much water shes holding. Getting the water out is a no go. Move the the desert and she should be dry in a few years? I just picked up a motor I could buy but I would have three boats! It would be nice.

Upvote 0

MATTANZA

old man of the sea, in training.
Aug 23, 2004
Cali the state of confusion, the state of shock
Name
RICK
Boat
Boston Whaler 25' Outrage "MATTANZA II", 34' Radovcich "AMY ANNE" {when it needs to be fixed}
if it has a lot of water in the hull , it should weigh about 1250lbs, weigh it, and see. about 8lbs per gal. if it has a lot of water, dismantle the boat, pull the deck, drill holes in the right areas, you'll have to figure out where, and the flip the boat over, upside down, to drain . if there's a little water, just drill holes in bottom to drain. put sealed flat head screw into the holes after. lots of possible work. does it smell like rotten foam?

Upvote 0

Vigilant32

BightPatrol
Nov 9, 2004
Name
G
Boat
Chris is a nice guy, hard core fisherman. I checked it out and passed. Boat was run hard as he says. Trailer and console and welded rails and lean post are the value.

Upvote 0