I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 9, 2007
san diego
Name
mark
Boat
-
Selling my 1984 montauk 17' with a 70hp 1999 Evinrude 4 stroke with low hours

The boat is absolutely turn key needs nothing- runs and looks great- comes with Furuno ff with gps, vhf radio, compass, removable Kodiak bait tank, 2 newer Optima blue top marine batteries with Perko 2 way switch, kiwi grip on the deck, stainless rails, stainless Raptor prop, Dolphin lean post, 28 gallon fuel tank, 4 life vests, anchor with chain and rope.

The trailer is also in good condition its a galvanized Shoreliner with new galvanized posi-lube axle, hubs, rims, new springs, bearings, tires, and led submersible lights. Asking $11,500 obo. Any questions you can either pm me or call 619-607-1761. My name is Mark- Thanks for looking

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited:

gecsr1

Plain Jane Rods...Hobby Rod Builder
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II" SOLD / PlainJaneRods
what's low hours , how many ?, do you have the original switch back seat.
how many gal tank ? Thank You

Reactions: mainline23

mainline23

Jul 9, 2007
san diego
Name
mark
Boat
-
Around 500 hours on the motor and the gas tank is 28 gallons- the original seat back was sold already- I switched it out to the lean post set up for comfort and unobstructed visibility. The original is way too low to see over the console safely and is very uncomfortable.

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Owned a few of these years ago and when I was a kid. These are great boats that can fish both the inshore and local offshore banks.

Nearly everything swimming in our local ocean, you can catch on these boats!!

The unknown fisherman:p:

gecsr1

Plain Jane Rods...Hobby Rod Builder
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II" SOLD / PlainJaneRods
Around 500 hours on the motor and the gas tank is 28 gallons- the original seat back was sold already- I switched it out to the lean post set up for comfort and unobstructed visibility. The original is way too low to see over the console safely and is very uncomfortable.
Well I am aware as I owned one I bought new in 86 till I bought the boat I have now in 2005. whalers are great boats....anyway i prefer the seat and a cooler seat where the fuel tank is....
Your boat looks beautiful and well taken care of , best of luck with your sale.

mainline23

Jul 9, 2007
san diego
Name
mark
Boat
-
Yeah Mikey I hear you this little skiff has caught everything that swims practically.....they are so versatile and sip fuel-

mainline23

Jul 9, 2007
san diego
Name
mark
Boat
-
Thanks Gary- I prefer the gas tank up front due to weight- with two guys, full bait tank and the fuel in the rear these boats tend to get rear heavy and ride hard.....

Hooops

Nov 26, 2005
Huntington Harbour
Name
Hoops
Boat
17ft Whaler Montauk - "TYFISH"
Great riding skiff - I have an old 80 hull and it rides better then other 2000 models I have owned