Hawaiikaibry

CDR (RET)
Jan 27, 2012
Maui HI
Name
Bryan
Boat
Holo Nui, Ka imi, Maalaea
Hi, It is time to sell our Mako. The last several years, my wife and I have just Bay Cruised. Kids are grown up and not interested in it.
1979 Mako center console with a 1996 200 hp Evenrude outboard. The boat has been rewired and gone through last year. New gauges and gauge panel were made out of Starboard, Binnacle was replaced along with new shift cables last year. The fuel tank was checked and found to be solid, it was cleaned, polished and good to go.

The motor was upgraded with CDI items and runs well. We did Stator, CDI, Power Pack, CDI, Coils, Plugs, Plug wires, fuel pump, choke, fuel filters and fuel hose. The outboard is a 1996 Evenrude, there is no way to know the hours. The outboard has even compression, It is set up for premixed fuel. We also changed the fuel lines from the tanks (2) 1 tank is 100 Gal, 1 is 20 Gal, if I recall correctly.

We only use the main fuel tank.
My wife and I just cruise the bay last couple of years. Kids are in college or married. Motor is old but runs well.

The boat is rigged well, Newer Bilge and bait pumps (Maybe 2 years old) with a live well and hydraulic steering. Raw water wash down, LED Spreader lights, fore and aft. LED Anchor Light, LED Bow Light, LED Deck Lights mounted into the original deck lights. Furuno GPS Navigator.

2 batteries and a charger under the console, Perko battery switch. Garmin sounder and GPS. Solid deck, T top canvas replaced last year. Boat is in good condition.

It was pulled out of the water October, Boat is sitting in its storage area for the winter. Clear CA titles for boat and trailer in hand.

I also have a 2004 Yamaha HPDI 250, 750 hours, Gove or take, that is NOT included in the sale. However, I would be willing to sell it for an additional amount with the boat.

Boat is used out of Newport Beach. Stored at our home in Huntington Beach.

I tried to upload photos, I could not do them. However, here is a a craigslist ad with the photos
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/boa/d/newport-beach-1979-mako-cc-23-ft-trailer/6764113430.html

Price is $10,000 FIRM, NO TRADES!

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Upvote 0