1976 Tollycraft 37 Sedan (Perfect liveaboard!!!) - $19950 (Wilmington)

Tin Pangas

Skipper
Aug 28, 2010
Norwalk, Ca U.S.A.
Name
Kevin
Boat
37 Tollycraft
1976 Tollycraft 37 Sedan... 37' long and 13.5' wide.. Twin Gas Powered Crusaders, Fresh Water Cooled.. (Port engine needs rebuild.. which is why I'm letting the boat go so cheap!)

I bought this boat recently, but my plans changed, and now I'm willing to give it away. The boat has been cleaned up including lots of mechanical things (rebuilding Stbd engine, and the entire cooling system has been gone through on both engines recently as well...)

New fresh water pump, new macerator pump, new hot water heater, and have cleaned/serviced both the fresh water and holding tanks!

The Starboard engine has been rebuilt already (top-end...looks/runs great with great compression!) and I've gotten a quote ($7,000) to drop in another rebuilt engine on the Port side whenever I want... (3-4 day job!)

Yes, for less than $20k, and this solid, beautiful Tollycraft sedan can be yours!!AS-IS...if you don't care about the other engine or just plan on living aboard... Perhaps you're a mechanic or know someone who can do the work for cheap so you can buy it as-is and deal with the other engine on your own time and at your own pace, but aside from that, the boat is in excellent shape... for being a rather original, unrestored Tolly of this vintage!

Sleeps 6 in two staterooms with double berths and a convertible settee in main salon... lots of headroom (6'4"), and very large v-berth, as well as decent over-under bunks in the guest room (amidship to port)...

Has lots of electronics...including radar (inop?), GPS, VHF Radio, and auto pilot... and Pioneer AM/FM/CD player.... Also comes with a bimini top on flybridge, as well as helm stations in salon and on bridge.. (Upper helm steering feels tight and may need some attention). Has HUGE cockpit for entertaining or fishing..with transom door and even has outriggers... comes with full flybridge enclosure too, but zippers need some work... I got a quote for a whole new bimini top/enclosure for the flybridge for only $3500.. or for $500 to get all the zippers fixed.

Full galley has AC/DC fridge/freezer, 2 burner propane stove, and hot and cold pressure water system and hot water heater..... and NEW manual Head!

Comes with (5) 12v batteries, new battery charger, shore power cord, and ONAN 6.5kw Genset with only 320 hours on it.... (Genset needs some work...)

Please take a look at the pictures below and let me know if you have any other questions or would like to see more pictures or to come see the boat in person...

Recently moved the boat (on 1/31) on the one good engine, from Alamitos Bay (Long Beach) to Wilmington Harbor (Yacht Haven Marina)... She ran perfectly.. just like a trawler.. at 1100 rpms, she did 7-8 knots the whole way...

This is a very nice, clean, original Tolly being sold at a fraction of its value...even in this market!!! Tollys are very well made, reputable, and sought-after boats by those in the know... do some research, find out what you need to know about these boats, then come check her out for yourself....

Serious buyers only.. Thanks for reading... email for more pictures!!!

<TABLE summary="craigslist hosted images"><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>
</TD><TD align=middle>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE summary="craigslist hosted images"><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>
</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- START CLTAGS --><TABLE summary="craigslist hosted images"><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle></TD><TD align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle></TD><TD align=middle></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Last edited:

TRS

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 18, 2007
CQ
Name
CQ
Boat
none
There are definetly better bargians in Houston Tx,, (I assume your boat is where your from) but the cost to move the twin Diesel here to so cal would off-set the better prices there, plus were fucked on Diesel fuel prices here in the marina,,probably be $6.oo bucks a gallon soon due to state and fed taxes and the gough-a-rama from the suppliers.

Aug 2, 2009
HB
Name
Mike
Boat
Shamrock CC
all I am saying is that I cant seem to sell my 38 Hatteras with two running diesels...for 25, which is a BARGAIN. so 19 for a gas powered boat with one flame out that needs 10K worth of work total, including an engine, genset overhaul and new canvas etc...might be tough, hope you sell it, as I hope to sell mine..these are not easy times to sell a boat that comes with monthly slip payments...and 5 dollar gas.
So let me get this right, you are downing a guy that's selling his boat and pointing out all the negatives to put in a measly plug for your boat? That's bs!

efishonsea

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 3, 2010
Fallbrook, CA
Name
Richard
Boat
19' NauticStar CC
you have a great point....what a smoking deal... I have deleted all previous comments...over and out. :gayfight: