For Sale 1975 Valco 14' & Trailer with "Like New" 2001 Honda 9.9hp 4 Stroke.

Christianbrat

Mar 27, 2019
Redwood City
Name
Christian Filloux
Boat
14' Valco
1975 Valco 14' fishing boat. Riveted construction is stronger than welds and allows for flex instead of cracking. Hull is in good shape with a few small dents and no leaks.

Brand new trailer lights and wires.
Boat, engine, and trailer have never been in salt. Fresh water only for its whole life.

Engine starts up first try every time and only has about 50 hours total (most trolling for trout at 2-3mph). All fluids have been flushed and replaced and a new fuel line, connector, and hose has been purchased and installed to modernize the engine to Honda's current model.
(I have receipts for the work/parts/etc.)
I have used this boat only 2 times in the past 3 years and I hate to see it sit there.

Comes with 2 oars and oar locks, 2 anchors, 2 anchor ropes, a PFD, and 2 plugs.

I'll throw in a Stealth 40 Trolling Motor and Deep Cycle battery if you're a BD member too!

Send me your serious offers.
Selling as a package.

Redwood City, CA
Asking $2500, Send me your offers.

Attachments

Christianbrat

Mar 27, 2019
Redwood City
Name
Christian Filloux
Boat
14' Valco
Good deal! Will it get on plane with that 9.9?
When i had my mom up front and myself in the back it would get on plane just fine. It wasn't quick to jump out of the water but she would scoot around pretty good once up. Plenty fine for the sierra and local lakes. Probably 15mph-ish

Last edited:

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
4 stroke gets you on all the lakes here in cali- strict laws
I have a strict lake near me my Valco wouldn’t be allowed on. My Arima has an Etec on it, so I’ve had that one there a few times. No big deal to me though, there’s plenty of lakes that don’t have restrictions that are great to fish and visit.

Reactions: Christianbrat