Barrelmon

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 10, 2009
Santa Barbara
Name
Barrelmon
Boat
1976 radon 21
Budget: 15k-25k tops (Would have to be perfect fit For 25k)
Overall length can’t be longer than 22ft. Including engine.
Wants: Cabin, good running engine, low hour preferred 4 stroke (open to inboard)
Fairly turn key.
Style: Radon, Parker, Wilson, Cabo, Arima, Seasport, Anderson, Boston Whaler etc

Im open to center console, I can add cabin later.

I check daily so seen most of what’s already posted. Anyone thinking of selling soon??

thanks all!

Last edited:

fishboner

Jack of all trades
Jun 3, 2009
Oside
Name
Jesse
Boat
Arima 19' sea ranger pilothouse
I have a Arima sea ranger 19’ with custom Pilothouse 115 hp Mercury 4 stroke at 300 hrs I am thinking about selling 25k is what I have to get for it great gas mileage fishes like a much larger boat let me know if that’s what your looking for

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
I know of a 17’ Sea chaser coming up in the market soon. I don’t know the price yet, but let me know if it interests you. I could possibly put you in contact with the owner.

Barrelmon

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 10, 2009
Santa Barbara
Name
Barrelmon
Boat
1976 radon 21
I know of a 17’ Sea chaser coming up in the market soon. I don’t know the price yet, but let me know if it interests you. I could possibly put you in contact with the owner.
Thanks arima-bob!! I’d love to look at it, prefer something little bigger but Open to look at it. DM me.

fishnfool101380

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 21, 2005
Riverside CA
Name
Craig
Boat
Wellcraft Nova 250 XL
Kicking around the idea of selling mine. Time to move on 25' Wellcraft Lows hours on rebuilt engine.