Offshore 181 & 182 Sunday 7-6-2014 SUCKED!!!!

PENN

Johnlgarrison

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Jul 27, 2009
    Temecula CA USA!
    www.inkspotsgreatdanes.com
    Name
    Johnny Garrison
    Boat
    Parker 2320 "Sticky Business 5"
    OK, Started off the morning by thinking I would adjust the rod holders on my bow rail. Broke the weld that holds the rail down to the deck. Fixed that temporairly to keep it from vibrating and breaking worse. Fished the 181 & 182, tons of signs of life, we say Dolphin (Not porpoise) grey whales, terns hovering, ran across 15 dry paddies. Burned a ton of gas for a big NADA. Got back to Mission Bay launch ramp to find some piece of Shit had stole the 15 to 20 gallons of gas out of my trucks tank. Then on the way home the lid off my brand new ice chest blew off.
    Here is a video of the Dolphin (Not porpoise)

Thinking about taking up Golf.....

Reactions: Gmoyer
    Upvote 0

26grumpy

who hooked who
    Sep 24, 2006
    Anaheim Hills
    Name
    Joe
    Boat
    Freefrom Boats Club
    Some days are simply brutal. I just laugh and say ok, what's next and then in a day or two you start catching all the green lights again!! :lux::lux::lux:

Chin up John :D

Reactions: Johnlgarrison
    Upvote 0

bottomdweller

Sep 28, 2004
    Rancho Santa Margarita
    Name
    Michael
    Boat
    210 CC, Triumph, Honey Pie
    Give it 2-3 weeks, low life's will get theirs one day hopefully they swallowed or inhaled some. This last Thursday I came back to find someone backed their trailer into my passenger side door well at Dana point.

Upvote 0

2small

N
    Jun 8, 2009
    san diego
    Name
    m
    Boat
    228 Grady Seafarer
    Sounds brutal but think how good the next successful trip will feel. We had a similar trip last week and came back to find some pos has stole my fish cooler.

OK, Started off the morning by thinking I would adjust the rod holders on my bow rail. Broke the weld that holds the rail down to the deck. Fixed that temporairly to keep it from vibrating and breaking worse. Fished the 181 & 182, tons of signs of life, we say Dolphin (Not porpoise) grey whales, terns hovering, ran across 15 dry paddies. Burned a ton of gas for a big NADA. Got back to Mission Bay launch ramp to find some piece of Shit had stole the 15 to 20 gallons of gas out of my trucks tank. Then on the way home the lid off my brand new ice chest blew off.
    Here is a video of the Dolphin (Not porpoise)

Thinking about taking up Golf.....

Upvote 0

GOFAST88

WORKHARD-FISHHARD
    Sep 8, 2012
    Murrieta
    Name
    Tyler
    Boat
    14' Livingston
    C'MON POP!!!... GOLF!?... cool You go golf & I'll take boat out... haha one of "those days" wrong place wrong time... perfect weather... tons of kelps & Bait on the ridge of 182. Everything looked great out there just NO FISH.

Upvote 0

gecsr1

Plain Jane Rods...Hobby Rod Builder
    Jul 15, 2005
    Poway Ca
    Name
    Gary
    Boat
    No Boat Now
    That for the report.... sounds like it just wasn't your day.....

Good to know there's life in that area.....

Upvote 0

MikeyLikesIt

did you say FISHING ???
    Feb 24, 2003
    East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
    Name
    starts with an "M".....
    Boat
    #1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
    well, that area was a desert on Saturday. If it had lots of life yesterday, maybe the tunnies will come back. Next time....

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    NFIOJG
    and balloons. We saw tons of em on Sat out there too,

Upvote 0

gecsr1

Jul 15, 2005
    Poway Ca
    Name
    Gary
    Boat
    No Boat Now
    Desert Sunday @ the 425 area.. tons of nobody home paddys, some with bait, ehad lock jaw doritos, another had small yellows.... but nothing would go.... hardly no life , one small area we found birds working and some meter marks.. but nothing ,just would not go.... came in early..... ...sometimes it's like beating a dead horse......
    heard some action down on the lower 500 but to late in the day to make that run...

Upvote 0

Ali

Master of Nothing
    Admin
    Apr 24, 2003
    San Diego
    Name
    That Guy
    Boat
    SeaVee 340Z
    Thanks for the report regardless.

The local grounds just need to reload.

Upvote 0

slickone

Jul 15, 2006
    SoCal
    Name
    Steve
    Boat
    Parker
    Out there on Sat. for the big skunk. Found one paddy between 181 and 289 with YT that wanted nothing to do with us. I shoulda went south again!

Upvote 0

Johnlgarrison

• Jul 27, 2009
    Temecula CA USA!
    Name
    Johnny Garrison
    Boat
    OK so to top it off I get some bullshit reply about my spelling. So was this feature added for the guys that were hall monitors in school? Were you the kid that reminded the teacher that she had not given any homework? I looked that the Douche Bags profile that gave me the reply and he has not added one shred of positive contribution to this site. So I say to you tedtaylor and all of your kind, IF YOUS GUYS DONT LIKE MY SPELLEN, GO SHIT IN YOU HAT! By the way did I spell Douche Bag correctly? I figure if anyone would know you would.

Upvote 0

mako control

Jul 11, 2007
    Temecula
    Name
    Tom
    Boat
    26 Blackman Billfisher, " Reel Dirty Business"
    Sticky Business, I was the 26 Blackman out there too on Sunday. My boat name is "Reel Dirty Business" and I also live in Temecula. Next time I will hit you up on the radio.

Upvote 0

Johnlgarrison

• Jul 27, 2009
    Temecula CA USA!
    Name
    Johnny Garrison
    Boat
    I was telling my Son how much I would like Sticky Business 4 to be a 26' Blackman.

Upvote 0

mako control

Jul 11, 2007
    Temecula
    Name
    Tom
    Boat
    26 Blackman Billfisher, " Reel Dirty Business"
    Took me 20 years of saving my ass off!!!!Got the teenagers off my payroll ( Yea right) so time for Dad stuff again! LOL. Super happy with the boat though.

Upvote 0

gecsr1

Jul 15, 2005
    Poway Ca
    Name
    Gary
    Boat
    No Boat Now
    OK so to top it off I get some bullshit reply about my spelling. So was this feature added for the guys that were hall monitors in school? Were you the kid that reminded the teacher that she had not given any homework? I looked that the Douche Bags profile that gave me the reply and he has not added one shred of positive contribution to this site. So I say to you tedtaylor and all of your kind, IF YOUS GUYS DONT LIKE MY SPELLEN, GO SHIT IN YOU HAT! By the way did I spell Douche Bag correctly? I figure if anyone would know you would.
    Put the guy on ignore and he goes away....

Upvote 0