Big Bay Yachts

Stranch

Jul 31, 2008
San Diego, CA
Name
Mike
Boat
18' Skiff
For Sale is a Wood and Fiber Glass 18' Skiff made in the late 1970's in San Diego by a guy named Espinoza he worked with Stringary for a bit then went on his own. This boat was made to fish Lobster. About a year ago I started to restore it and found some deck rot so I completely gutted her. repaired all rot with new wood. My plans were to turn her into a center console, but time and kids got the better of me.

It needs to be finished meaning, new deck and glass on the inside paint exterior. Plumbing and wiring. I have a 50 Gallon tank, steering, controls, Tilt Hydraulics and a ton of Misc stuff.

I have the Title for the Boat and Trailer. I also have a Full Stainless Steel Bow Rail for her.

Motor: 1976 Mercury 150hp Two Stroke, Thunderbolt ignition: Motor was gone through two years ago and runs great. Lower end is off since I have a new impeller and was waiting for her to be finished to put it back together, new prop also.

Trailer: 20' AROS 1985 ish 2 axle with beach launch front tire. Trailer is in average condition.

This boat needs someone that wants a project there is plenty to do but not that much for the right guy, she handled the ocean well when she was being used for work.

I'm asking $950.00 OBO will trade for a Glock 19 3rd or 4th gen + cash

You get the Boat, Trailer, Motor Tank and anything else I have for her.

If you have a serious interest its best to come check her out I'm in San Diego, Claiermont close to 15 and Balboa.

Interior Pics Added, Taken under the cover. She has been covered and is completely dry.

PM me, text or call 858- Seven Seven Four-5445

Mike

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Stranch

Jul 31, 2008
San Diego, CA
Name
Mike
Boat
18' Skiff
Any interior pix? That thing is bitchin an tempting
I could shoot some if you would like, but honestly if you have any interest and are semi close to 15 and Balboa come take a look. If you would like some pics please let me know. Seeing her would be much better.

As I said in the post she is gutted inside with new stringers, rough sanded and ready for glass.

Thanks for looking.

Mike

Upvote 0