cortezpirasea

Pangero
Feb 23, 2012
la mesa, ca
Name
Russell
Boat
21 ft panga Sea Moan/17 ft gregor Pirasea II
Alright my curiosity is peaked...lets hear the details.
Weight
Cost
Mpg
Premix or injected
Year
ower Enduro models
h2_001.gif

spacer.gif
E115A E75B
pic_115.jpg
pic_075.jpg

Engine Type 90 deg. V4 In-line 3
Displacement [cm3] 1730 1140
Bore × Stroke [mm] 90.0 × 68.0 82.0 × 72.0
Max. Prop Shaft Output [kW (ps)] @r/min 84.6 (115) @5000 55.2 (75) @5000
Fuel Induction System Carburetor
Engine Transom Height
[mm (inch)]
L: 516 (20.3),
Y: 569 (22.4),
X: 642 (25.3) L: 521 (20.5),
Y: 572 (22.5),
X: 648 (25.5)
Dry Weight [kg] * 147-160 114-117
Starting System Electronic Starter, Manual Starter or Manual & Electronic Starter (*depending on model) Manual Starter
Controls Remote Control or Tiller Handle (*depending on model) Tiller Handle
Tilt System Manual Trim & Tilt or Power Trim & Tilt (*depending on model) Hydro Trim & Tilt
Lubrication System Pre-mixed Fuel and Oil
*: with stainless steel propeller
Propellers are sold separately for some outboard motor models.

spacer.gif
E60H
pic_060.jpg

Engine Type In-line 3
Displacement [cm3] 849
Bore × Stroke [mm] 72.0 × 69.5
Max. Prop Shaft Output [kW (ps)] @r/min 44.1 (60) @5000
Fuel Induction System Carburetor
Engine Transom Height
[mm (inch)]
S: 450 (17.7), L: 571 (22.5), X: 648 (25.5)
Dry Weight [kg] * 96-105
Starting System Manual Starter or Manual & Electronic Starter
(*depending on model)
Controls Remote Control or Tiller Handle
(*depending on model)
Tilt System Hydro Trim & Tilt
Lubrication System Pre-mixed Fuel and Oil

The 75 got lost in the cut and paste.

Reactions: sbsurfer
Upvote 0

tanner.s

Fish Slaughterer
Oct 18, 2012
San Diego
Name
Tanner
Boat
1997 Proline 23 W/A
Where can the enduros be bought? How is fuel efficiency when compared to a 4s?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

cortezpirasea

Pangero
Feb 23, 2012
la mesa, ca
Name
Russell
Boat
Where can the enduros be bought? How is fuel efficiency when compared to a 4s?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
Buy in Mexico. Not sure about fuel... Too many variables?

Upvote 0

cortezpirasea

Pangero
Feb 23, 2012
la mesa, ca
Name
Russell
Boat
On the smaller motors it doesn't matter much anyways. How does warranty work if you buy in MX? Interested in one of these for an 18' aluminum.
I don't remember... Mine has worked flawlessly for two and a half years.

Upvote 0

Caseydmaze

Aug 7, 2012
Temecula
Name
Mackerel Marauder
Boat
18' Stringari Skiff
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpg
Fit the Center Console (little belt sanding here and there to make it level, added a BIG water proof hatch to the front for easy access (nothing is worse than trying to work in a cramped space while rolling around in the middle of the ocean), 2 new Marine batteries, installed the thru-hulls, Seacock, plumbed and wired up the bait tank, installed the bilge pump with all plumbing and wiring, put the first blood on the deck (ouch). Added a stainless fuel fill and an access hatch in the fordeck. Found acrylic plexiglass for $5/sq. foot (going to make my own windshield). Coming along.

Upvote 0

flytie

Oct 20, 2012
Orange, CA USA
Name
GC
Boat
Out of Office - Custom Invader CC
Looks great! We must be of the same mind. I've got the exact same hatch going into the side of my console when I remove it and send the boat out for the fuel tank. When is your projected splash date?

Reactions: Caseydmaze
Upvote 0

Caseydmaze

Aug 7, 2012
Temecula
Name
Mackerel Marauder
Boat
18' Stringari Skiff
Looks great! We must be of the same mind. I've got the exact same hatch going into the side of my console when I remove it and send the boat out for the fuel tank. When is your projected splash date?
Thanks man! I'm trying hard to drag my feet until these annoying Yellowfina and Bluefin clear out! Im really into lizard fish. JK! No, seriously though, no date I'm just trying to take any spare moment at home to knock a thing or two out. Last night I added another hatch for the foredeck and threw the anchir and line/chain up in the front well. Like I said just a bit here and there until the finish. If I had to guess Id say October.

Upvote 0

watersdeep

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jan 19, 2016
LB
Name
Jed Venture
Boat
the twisted ducker
Dang, you are one motivated Mo fo can't wait to see your lizard fish reports....

Upvote 0

thewaterboy

Jul 15, 2014
Name
Timothy Hoyt
Boat
widowed dreamer
Just jumping onto the thread! I love the work you've put in. Nothing like dragging a fish onto something you've put so much time into. Let go shoot some YT!!

Upvote 0

Caseydmaze

Aug 7, 2012
Temecula
Name
Mackerel Marauder
Boat
18' Stringari Skiff
Just jumping onto the thread! I love the work you've put in. Nothing like dragging a fish onto something you've put so much time into. Let go shoot some YT!!
Whats up Hoyt Man?!!! Ya ill get you there, you shoot 'em. Maybe ill let you convince me its a great idea. Thanks for checkin' her out!

Upvote 0

Unassailable

Professional Amateur
Aug 26, 2009
San Diego
Name
John B
Boat
BW
This is coming along nicely. I'm impressed at your skills! The motor also has the whale tail; certainly helps with the hole shot! I have the 2001 F80; it's been bullet proof thus far. Just remember to use sta-bil or other fuel stabilizer. Those carbs will get gummed up if you don't run the motor and let the fuel sit. I run mine at least once a month in the driveway even if I am too busy to go out. Those motors WANT to be run!

Upvote 0

Caseydmaze

Aug 7, 2012
Temecula
Name
Mackerel Marauder
Boat
18' Stringari Skiff
This is coming along nicely. I'm impressed at your skills! The motor also has the whale tail; certainly helps with the hole shot! I have the 2001 F80; it's been bullet proof thus far. Just remember to use sta-bil or other fuel stabilizer. Those carbs will get gummed up if you don't run the motor and let the fuel sit. I run mine at least once a month in the driveway even if I am too busy to go out. Those motors WANT to be run!
Thanks man, much appreciated!! That's the same info i've heard from others. I would have liked to go the EFI route, but then I realized, "Hey wait a minute, if I buy a carbed motor that 'HAS TO BE RUN' to stay clean, she can't say NO when I want to go fishing!" It's science and who can argue with that!!!! In all reality my plan is to do just what you said, use a high quality stabilizer, run fresh fuel, drain the carbs, and run it frequently. Nice to hear your '01 has been bulletproof!!!

Upvote 0

Starsky

Oct 7, 2014
Name
Starsky
Boat
15' Calibogie
This is an awesome build, love the console placement right on the bow step. Looking forward to seeing the finished product! Great job!

Upvote 0

Caseydmaze

Aug 7, 2012
Temecula
Name
Mackerel Marauder
Boat
18' Stringari Skiff
Wow Casey...you've done a ton of work on her. Glass work looks awsum! Can I go with you when you make your first lizard fish trip?!?
You are ALWAYS welcome!! If the GPS craps out and the fog rolls in there's only one person I'd want with me on that boat!! Thanks for all the advice and help along the way!!

Upvote 0