soshe1

Soshe1
Dec 30, 2004
San Diego
Name
Josh Elgan
Boat
Parker 2310wa
My Boat is SOLD. Over the last year I have invested well over 10k into this rig, making it a fish killing machine for local inshore and baja. This year alone I have taken it to San Quintin twice (Fishing Isla de San Martin), 1 trip to Bola (fishing the outer Isla de LA Gaurdia & Partida), 1 trip to Punta baja to fish Sac Reef / Geronimo Island. Perfect for wash board roads and beach launching in Baja. Took offshore 50 miles tuna fishing at the end of the 2009 season as well. Multiple seabass trips to Catalina, Coronados, LaJolla, as well as 2 camping trips to Catalina hauling my wife, dog, mt bikes and all camping gear. This boat is extremely fuel efficient and super easy to tow. Has lots of fishing space for its size

Please check out the below specs and let me know if you have any questions

1989 Valco Bayrunner, complete rebuild in 2009, boat is in Long Beach
Boat is turnkey and ready to fish
Top speed 24knts (fully loaded)
Cruising speed 18-20 knts
6 MPG on a bad day
Boat is extremely light , I tow with 4-cylinder Toyota Rav-4

Motor
New 2008 Suzuki 4-stroke 50 HP, 100hrs, ultra low emissions
New side mount throttle/shifting controls
New wiring Harness
New Tachometer with temperature and oil alarms
New Throttle and shifting cables
New 3-blade aluminum prop (2 ea, 13 & 14 pitch)
Motor and all motor accessories bought new in Sep 2009,
Professionally installed and serviced by Maurer Marine in Costa Mesa
Transferable warranty on motor through 2014

Mechanical:
New 24-gallon fuel tank
New Fuel hoses w/ new stainless hose clamps and barb fittings
New water separator
Cable steering

Electrical:
Complete re-wire with marine grade wire
New 6-switch fused panel
New Ground bus bar terminal
New Perko Battery Switch
New starting/deep cycle marine batteries (2 ea)
New Bow running lights
New Stern running light

Plumbing:
New Rule 500 GPM Bilge pumps w/ automatic float (two ea)
New Rule 500 GPM stern mount bait pump
New hoses for bilge and bait tank
Kodaik 30-Gallon bait tank

Electronics:
Standard Horizion VHF
Shakespeare 8’ galaxy antennas w/ stainless antenna mount

Trailer:
1977 Vansen double axle
New galvanized axles, hubs, & bearings
New wiring

Misc Items:
Bow and stern rail
8-rod holders
New custom canvas for bow rail
New custom canvas windshield
Lots of storage

$6,500

SOLD

Full load.jpg DSC00140.jpg DSC00144.jpg DSC00142.jpg DSC00145.jpg DSC00147.jpg DSC00141.jpg P3290711.jpg photo 04.jpg random 068.jpg truck comin.jpg trail down2.jpg photo 24.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

osidefishin

big daddy
Nov 27, 2006
oceanside
Name
chuck
Boat
18' Klamath cc " Second chance "
you forgot to mention the new bike rack...:rofl:nice boat...good luck with the sale..i think mine is going on the market real soon..

Upvote 0

Scotto

Jan 7, 2004
SD
Name
Scotto
Boat
28' Center Console
I am really going to miss this fish killer. If I had room in my driveway, I would buy her. This sled fishes three but is total luxury for two with cushions on the cooler to sit on, and is really stable in chop while tuna fishing way offshore. No T-top to get in the way of casting on the boiler rocks either. Damn, I need to buy this but then your wife is stoked you are down to 1 boat and my wife is pissed I am up to 2 boats...

Upvote 0

Scotto

Jan 7, 2004
SD
Name
Scotto
Boat
28' Center Console
How is this not sold yet???? Weird marketplace out there right now. Very nice boat. Wish I had the cash.

Exactly. This is a great boat and $6500 is WAY too cheap. Two people can pony up 3250$ each and partner on this boat? You kidding me? The engine is barely broken in, good for many years of smoke free, no oil mixing or buying 2 stroke oil anymore, no warming up, quiet, reliable, epic mileage, no stalling then you add a rock solid alum hull which will last longer than most of us... damn
It hits the boat trader in 2 days. Get out your wallet quick if you want a sick boat for cheap. The first sea trial will buy this boat. Heck, buy it now, use it for four years until the republicans get the economy back on track then sell it for a profit.

Upvote 0

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
This boat should not still be for sale!
If I wouldn't have bought the NoZilla in April, this boat would be in my driveway.

Damn...................

Upvote 0

Gil Marlin

World Peace? Visualize Using Your Turn Indicator
Nov 27, 2003
Laguna Percebu Baja Norte
Name
Scott
Boat
19.655' Aluminum
As the current owner of a similar boat and not affiliated with the seller, I'm telling you that unless this baby has a 2' hole in the bottom, you will never find a better deal on an aluminum of this size... Good Luck!!!

Upvote 0

UnReel

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Nov 5, 2003
So Cal
Name
You couldn't say it anyway
Boat
24' Skipjack open "UnReel"
My first boat was a 1982 18' Bayrunner and I loved it. Didn't look half as nice as yours but it killed plenty of fish. Great boat too, easy to tow with anything, can run'em all day on almost no fuel, easy to clean ext. At 5,500.00 it should be gone all ready.

Upvote 0

soshe1

Soshe1
Dec 30, 2004
San Diego
Name
Josh Elgan
Boat
Parker 2310wa
My first boat was a 1982 18' Bayrunner and I loved it. Didn't look half as nice as yours but it killed plenty of fish. Great boat too, easy to tow with anything, can run'em all day on almost no fuel, easy to clean ext. At 5,500.00 it should be gone all ready.

Exactly...this sled slays the fish, so much casting room, Fish all day in Catalina and spend less than $25 in fuel. Only selling it cause there are now 2 in my driveway. I hope someone takes advantage of this great deal before you guys talk me into keeping it!

And no...there are no 2' holes, no leaks Give me a call with any questions

Josh 858-717-0649

Upvote 0

Latest posts