Big Bay Yachts

Robert Bowers

Jun 15, 2017
Chula Vista, CA
Name
Robert Bowers
Boat
yes
2013 Suzuki 4 stroke under 100 hours, like brand new. Light weight galvanized trailer with shocks, fish finder, 25 gallon bait tank, new pole holders, anchor and chain, life jackets, portable hand radio, hitch and ball, fire extinguisher (charged), flair gun, running lights, remote control marine stereo, Bahinimi top. 17 gallon gas tank. It gets killer gas mileage, 75 miles per tank. Can tow with 4 cylinder car. All aluminum high bow so it can take big surf. Good for deep sea, kelp beds, bay and lakes. It has till this year for registration to run out. The trailer is PT needs to be paid $15 have titles to boat and trailer. The boat was not used last summer or this summer so it will need an annual tune up; new batteries, gas tank rinsed and plugs and oil change. Great boat for all kinds of fishing and trips to Mexico. The boat itself is 1987, was given to me by my dad. Put $11k in for new motor and installation, $750 for the trailer, plus extras for a total of approximately $13k in restoring to make like brand new.

Will let go for $5k cash or cashier's check. Firm. The motor alone is valued much higher, no negotiating whatsoever!

CAM00149.jpg CAM00145.jpg 00a0a_OMdCMG7uns_600x450.jpg CAM00148.jpg

Reactions: Bottom Line

michael e. bingham

I Should Upgrade My Account
May 26, 2015
Name
Pura Vida
Boat
Pura Vida 30' Custom Panga
2013 Suzuki 4 stroke under 100 hours, like brand new. Light weight galvanized trailer with shocks, fish finder, 25 gallon bait tank, new pole holders, anchor and chain, life jackets, portable hand radio, hitch and ball, fire extinguisher (charged), flair gun, running lights, remote control marine stereo, Bahinimi top. 17 gallon gas tank. It gets killer gas mileage, 75 miles per tank. Can tow with 4 cylinder car. All aluminum high bow so it can take big surf. Good for deep sea, kelp beds, bay and lakes. It has till this year for registration to run out. The trailer is PT needs to be paid $15 have titles to boat and trailer. The boat was not used last summer or this summer so it will need an annual tune up; new batteries, gas tank rinsed and plugs and oil change. Great boat for all kinds of fishing and trips to Mexico. The boat itself is 1987, was given to me by my dad. Put $11k in for new motor and installation, $750 for the trailer, plus extras for a total of approximately $13k in restoring to make like brand new.

Will let go for $5k cash or cashier's check. Firm. The motor alone is valued much higher, no negotiating whatsoever!

View attachment 847771 View attachment 847772 View attachment 847773 View attachment 847774
What size is the boat and make .?

Kman

I Should Upgrade My Account
Apr 7, 2003
So Cal
Name
Kurt
Boat
Robalo R180 Trailer Trash
Should sell fast. Watch the cashiers check, as the scammers are making fake ones. Benjamins are your friend.

I had the 18' Bayrunner for around 10 years. Loved it for what it was.

GLWTS

joeasaro

Tool Guy
Sep 14, 2006
Ramona
Name
Joe
Boat
None

View attachment 847771 View attachment 847772 View attachment 847773 View attachment 847774

Hello, I am interested and live in San Diego. My name is Joe 858-688-6533 please call me when you can. I can see the boat today.

joeasaro

Tool Guy
Sep 14, 2006
Ramona
Name
Joe
Boat
None

How do I get in touch with you?

joeasaro

Tool Guy
Sep 14, 2006
Ramona
Name
Joe
Boat
None

Hi, is the boat sold?

I cannot seem to get a hold of you? Joe Asaro 858-688-6533