Big Bay Yachts

mr T

Apr 4, 2009
Sacramento CA USA
Name
Larry
Boat
Yours
This is a hull, CC and trailer only. The bottom has been reglassed and epoxy bottom paint has been rolled on. Trailer is brand new and custom made for boat.
Transom was poured using arjay pourable ceramic compound over the summer and then life got in the way and i stopped the work.

Last pic shows the hull as it is now.
Trailer alone cost $1500. Asking $1800 for both. Pink slips and current title for both as well.

Located in No Cal area

052.JPG 053.JPG 055.JPG 038.JPG

Reactions: Muks
Upvote 0

Mo Betta

Offshore Prop Changer
Feb 6, 2003
El Cajon
youatplay.com
Name
Frank
Boat
25' Wellcraft sportsman "Mo Betta", 14' Livingston"Caballito"
I would be a owner if it were in So Cal. Good luck with the sale!

Upvote 0

JFK

I Should Upgrade My Account
Apr 3, 2008
Santa Cruz, Ca
Name
James
Boat
14' Livingston skiff
Interested. So the cap rail is off the boat.....is it intact and usable?

Will send you a PM with my phone info. Probably easier to talk about it in person.

Upvote 0

ba_reefer

Jul 16, 2011
Oakland,CA
Name
Frank
Boat
Arima 21ht SR w yami 150/ Arima 17 Sea Chaser w/ Yami 100 / arima 17 sea ranger w merc 90
Nice project. I know the previous owner and he invested a lot into the project. @JFK was the boat I referred you to a while ago. Good luck

Upvote 0

brokeass boater

Feb 23, 2010
Norcal's Brentwood
Name
Gregg
Boat
24' Skipjack w/Pilothouse, 21' Marada, 15' Boston Whaler
I tried to buy it from Pete when he first came across it and put all the work in it. Here's what they look like finished, badass skiffs

liv cat 16.jpg

Upvote 0

brokeass boater

Feb 23, 2010
Norcal's Brentwood
Name
Gregg
Boat
24' Skipjack w/Pilothouse, 21' Marada, 15' Boston Whaler
I tried to buy it from Pete when he first came across it and put all the work in it. Here's what they look like finished, badass skiffs

Upvote 0

wood2turn

Aug 17, 2009
Oak Harbor, WA
Name
Terry
Boat
14’ Sterling Sea Skiff - Gypsy Queen
Boy if I were driving by your area that boat would be MINE!
THAT is my perfect boat for Crabbing, Shrimping, and close in Salmon fishing that I do here in Puget Sound!!!!
I have never even seen a 16' Livingston let alone one that was for sale.;
I have a 10'er project that I'm finishing over the Winter and selling come Trout season this Spring and while it will be pristine...it's still not a 16!

Love the possibilities in this hull....GLWS my man!!

Upvote 0

mr T

Apr 4, 2009
Sacramento CA USA
Name
Larry
Boat
Yours
It never happened, got the transom poured, and got a perfect motor, got all ready for that restore.......- (wait for it, wait for it.. )

And bought a house.

I'll never finish this and much as it makes me wanna cry to give up on a VERY rare 16 hull, it has to happen.

Hull with trailer, $2000- trailer has still never seen water and is for all intents and purposes brand new.

Motor is a 2004 Yamaha 90 Triple 2 stroke with 402 hours, still in crate when I had it shipped to me. Paid $5500, will take $5000. Its a great motor, with very low hours and one of the most bulletproof outboards ever made. Comes with Yamaha controls and binnacle, and stainless prop.

This motor and hull combo is a perfect match- did my homework and I know this rig will fly.

No- I'm not going to listen to low ball insulting offers. I'm asking what I paid for the ingredients here, and I'm not going to take a bath. I'm not hurting for the cash, more a need for the space its taking up, but if push comes to shove, I'll cover it all up and put it out in a field somewhere.

058.JPG

Upvote 0

Latest posts