Tslayer99

May 30, 2018
San Diego
Name
Nolan Shafik
Boat
16 Foot Valco Bayrunner F.V. "Pa-Tang!"
Hi guys,
I'm looking for a 16 foot valco, westcoaster, klamath type (preferably center console) bayrunner. I need something without leaks, and preferably a 4 stroke Japanese motor. I can pay around 5K, as soon as you are ready. I am sure lots of you have similar vessels, I assure you this would go to good use, and I have cash in hand. Message me please, I need something reliable and water-tight, with a high-ish bow. Thank you!

Upvote 0

CJM70

Jun 5, 2015
Name
Colin
Boat
Baja Bayrunner
Hi guys,
I'm looking for a 16 foot valco, westcoaster, klamath type (preferably center console) bayrunner. I need something without leaks, and preferably a 4 stroke Japanese motor. I can pay around 5K, as soon as you are ready. I am sure lots of you have similar vessels, I assure you this would go to good use, and I have cash in hand. Message me please, I need something reliable and water-tight, with a high-ish bow. Thank you!
I have a 1994 19ft bayrunner 65 Hp Suzuki 386 hrs. Its in good shape. I am the original owner.
Interested?

Upvote 0

cortezpirasea

Pangero
Feb 23, 2012
la mesa, ca
Name
Russell
Boat
21 ft panga Sea Moan/17 ft gregor Pirasea II
Is it just me or is 5k just not enough of a budget? Motor alone is 5k...

Upvote 0

Tslayer99

May 30, 2018
San Diego
Name
Nolan Shafik
Boat
16 Foot Valco Bayrunner F.V. "Pa-Tang!"
Is it just me or is 5k just not enough of a budget? Motor alone is 5k...

5K is certainly adequate for a 16 foot aluminum. And if you're paying 5K for a used 40 HP motor, you're probably buying the wrong one. I've seen several go for this price, and have had several offers. I am just very meticulous, and in need of the right vessel. I'd bet there's guys on here with 24 foot parkers, and a little bayrunner they put around in, that their kids are outgrowing, and want to sell. Or a guy who wants something bigger, but cared for the boat when they had it. 5K is more than a fair price. In reality, aluminum boats are all but disposable given leaks and electrolysis. Not that they can't last if well-cared for, but go look at what some of the bayrunners have gone for on here. I expect the right deal, from someone who wants help a respectful, competent young fisherman out, and get a lump of cash from it!

Upvote 0