ja73

Almost A Member
Sep 1, 2017
SGV
Name
Jay
Boat
Arima SC16
I’ve seen guys get them in a standard garage. They put a swing tongue on the trailer, and put it down on a furniture dolly so the windshield will clear.

To add, some guys park their Arima at an angle in their garage to get a snug fit if the tongue is to long.

Upvote 0

EL JEFE

I Should Upgrade My Account
Feb 7, 2004
Inland Empire
Name
"EL JEFE"
Boat
1988 Arima Sea Sprinter
Bump and plug for a solid boat!

I have the same model in a 1988. They are awesome boats! The Sea Sprinter is one of the Arima models where many previous owners, moving to larger Arimas, wish they never sold it. Why?
Size, seaworthiness, quality of build, weight, easy to launch/retrieve, and tow (under 2K# for boat, motor, trailer).

It's the perfect SoCal inshore skiff! Also great for rivers, lakes, etc.

Reactions: Eli Bloch
Upvote 0

bigbruddah

Jan 10, 2013
sandiego
Name
chris
Boat
paid in full
Is there a vhf radio and antenna ? How old are the batteries? When was last time lower unit oil was changed , impeller, and thermostat ? Have you changed the throttle, shift or the steering cable? Curious about maintenance since evinrude closed there doors .

Upvote 0

Killerskiff

The end is near
Jul 5, 2008
Hootervillle
Name
JD
Boat
Obliviousone
BRP AKA Evinrude did not got out of business but stopped making motors for several reasons and parts are available but for how long it will be supported and how much parts will cost nobody really knows but they have always been very expensive.

BRP customer service is just terrible and unfortunately E tecs in all sizes had a lot of major engine issues which is well documented such as leaking injector tanks, fuel injector failures, ceased motors, cracked heads, and ECM failures are all too common so if anything as such were to occur it's now a repower however; some still swear by these engines.

Last edited:
Upvote 0