15% - 40% OFF ROD, 10% OFF REEL SALE

Discussion in 'Sponsors Specials' started by Bob Sands, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Bob Sands

Bob Sands BOB SANDS TACKLE Advertiser

Name:
    Jamie
    Boat:
    #1 Tackle Shop
    BOB SANDS TACKLE BLOW OUT SALE

All of our enormous stock of Calstar, United Composites, Graphtech, Seeker, Blackhole, Phenix and so many other manufacturers (some of which do not allow us to advertise these low, low prices) are ON SALE:

PRINT AND BRING A COPY OF THIS POST TO BOB SANDS TACKLE OR PM ME DIRECTLY IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT TO THE STORE IN ORDER TO GET YOUR DISCOUNT.

All rods in stock are on sale from 15 - 40 % off retail.
    All 9 and 10 foot jig sticks, in stock, are 20% off retail.

All Reels in stock are 10% off retail
    If you purchase a reel you will receive 20% off Spectra for the reel

Most of our enormous selection of jigs are on sale at 15% off the following in stock items: JRI (INCLUDING THE AMAZING NEW DIRECT TIE HOOICIDE BOMBS, SALAS, TADY, FLAT FALLS, LEADMASTER FALL FLATS AND BOMBS, RAIDER JIGS, SNIPERS, NOMAD BUFFALO (NOT TROLLING), DAIWA AND CAIVO.

Come see our SUPER ROD blow out rack with discounts to 40% on up to date and top of the line items... first come first served as once these are gone they are gone..

Disclaimers: Sale pricing is ONLY for items in stock and are subject to sale... Once the in stock items are gone these prices will go back up to full retail..HOWEVER, YOU ARE WELCOME TO PAY FOR THE ITEMS BY PHONE AND WE WILL HOLD THE ITEM(S) UNTIL YOU HAVE TIME TO PICK THEM UP OR HAVE THEM DELIVERED.

For items in stock that already have sale tags on them: Take the lower of either the Tagged sale price OR 15% off the retail price. DISCOUNTS APPLY ONLY TO THE RETAIL PRICE AND ARE NOT IN ADDITION TO EXISTING SALE PRICING.

EXCLUSIVE BLOODY DECKS SALE: YOU MUST BRING A COPY OF THIS POST IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE DISCOUNTS.

SALE ENDS FEBRUARY 1, 2019 OR WHEN ALL IN STOCK ITEMS ARE SOLD OUT. HOWEVER, THESE DEALS WILL GO FAST SO THE SOONER YOU CAN COME IN OR ORDER THE HIGHER THE CHANCE YOU WILL GET THE ITEM YOU WISH NOW.

FOR THOSE OUT OF THE AREA AND CANNOT MAKE IT TO THE STORE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PM ME DIRECTLY AND WE CAN ARRANGE SHIPPING FOR SINGLE RODS UP TO 8 FEET IN LENGTH OR MULTIPLE RODS UNDER 8 FEET. SHIPPING WILL BE AN EXTRA CHARGE.. WE may be able to ship up to 10 foot long rods within parts of California subject to our chosen shipper's costs and limitations..

YOU MAY ALSO PM ME TO ASK ABOUT PRE-SALES AND PRE-ORDERS OF RODS, REELS AND JIGS FOR PICK UP AT THE FRED HALL LONG BEACH SHOW. PRE-SALES WILL BE AT SHOW PRICES (PRICES TO BE DETERMINED) PRE-SALES MAY INCLUDE ITEMS NOT IN STOCK AT THIS TIME. YOU CAN ATTEND THE SHOW MORE RELAXED KNOWING YOUR ITEMS WILL BE AVAILABLE AND WAITING FOR YOU AT OUR GIANT BOB SANDS TACKLE BOOTH TO BE PICKED UP AT YOUR CONVENIENCE DURING THE SHOW.

LOCATION OF BOB SANDS TACKLE:

Address: 6743 Sepulveda Blvd, Van Nuys, CA 91406

Phone: (818) 994-1822

Justin1976, fishin_kid and terryc. like this.
  2. coaster500

coaster500 Member

Name:
    ryan newton
    Boat:
    Marjean
    pm sent

Bob Sands likes this.
  3. heatsource

heatsource Newbie

Name:
    dave
    Boat:
    north river
    Do you have an inventory list?

4. 2Rotten

2Rotten Newbie

Name:
    Rod Lathrop
    Boat:
    24' North River Seahawk Hardtop
    Great sale super customer service! I received a helpful response almost immediately. Thanks Bob Sands.

Bob Sands and fishordie like this.
  5. Bob Sands

Name:
    Jamie
    Boat:
    #1 Tackle Shop
    Good afternoon David,

We can not maintain and inventory list due to the huge response from this sale already... You are welcome to PM me directly and ask about any particular items you are considering. I can give you pricing and availability. Talk soon.

Jamie

6. Bob Sands

Name:
    Jamie
    Boat:
    #1 Tackle Shop
    Hi Rod,

Thank you so much for the kind words.. Folks are loving this sale along with the Pre-show opportunity for those who want to pick up at the F.H. Show. Talk soon.

Jamie

7. BiggetyBones

BiggetyBones MiggetyMac

Name:
    BiggetyBass
    Boat:
    Broke Again!!
    Jamie @ Bob Sands has been incredibly helpful in schooling me on the fine art of fishing poppers and setting me up with my first popping rod. Got a Black Hole Cape Cod Special 8’6 Nano Popping Rod during this sale. Great deal! Great sale! Thanks again for the rod! Thanks again for taking the time to share your knowledge with me. Good luck in the Seychelles!

Bob Sands likes this.
  8. Bob Sands

Name:
    Jamie
    Boat:
    #1 Tackle Shop
    MULTIPLE SHIPMENTS OF NEW RODS CAME IN AS THIS SALE HAS BEEN OFF THE HOOK GREAT FOR OUR CUSTOMERS.. ONE MORE WEEK LEFT TO GO.. GET IN NOW ON THE ACTION AS THE MOST POPULAR PRODUCTS ARE RE-ORDERED AND ARE STILL GOING FAST. THANK YOU TO ALL OF WHO HAVE PARTICIPATED IN THIS SALE.. ALL OF US AT BOB SANDS TACKLE VERY MUCH APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS..

JAMIE