Big Bay Yachts

surf launch

Dec 27, 2006
San Diego
Name
Rob
Boat
14 ft Livingston and 12'aluminum skiffs
Selling my 2018 Tracker Guide V14 deep v-aluminum skiff with Pacific galvanized trailer. I did a lot of Baja beach launch stuff, mostly at Campo Villarino south of Ensenada and this skiff was fitted out with transom launch wheels and the trailer with a tongue mount "tricycle" wheel that rotates down should the trailer need to be disconnected for boat recovery.....also serves as a spare (of course). This skiff has spent a lot of time fishing around Punta Banda, Todos Santos island and even ran as far south as Santo Thomas and Bahia Solidad. My Baja days seem to be over as interests have changed. Recently bought a 13' Whaler so all the accessories (fish finder, bait tank, rod holders, seats, oars, motor etc.) have been stripped of the boat to be re purposed on the Whaler..

The only accessory going with the hull are the transom launch wheels and seat mounts , all mounting holes have been filled and ready for the next owner to fit out as he seems fit. Boat is in excellent condition and always covered when not in use. NO LEAKS, and would be glad to put it in at Dana Landing or Oceanside should the buyer wish. Trailer and rubber is in fantastic condition , no rust, and includes all accessories. Hull weighs around 230 lbs, a good fit would be 10 hp outboard 4 stroke or up to 25 hp 2-stroke for beach launching. If only using launch ramp then up to 20 hp 4 stroke would be fine. Registration current and title in hand. Especially fine boat for those ex pats residing in Mexico.

Asking $2000.00 and located in Poway, Pm if interested.......Rob

IMG_1735 (1).JPG

IMG_1743.JPG

IMG_1740.JPG

IMG_1744.JPG

IMG_1738.JPG

IMG_1737.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: dweston